Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

Enjoy that good dark stuff @Full Range, I''ll be back to my Jamaican Blue Mtn. Blend in the morn. Try Kona Mountain 3/4 dark finely ground for the expresso it will knock your socks off it's so good!

Enjoy that good Tull! England Rocks!!!

I roast my own coffee beans 

Infact I just finished a 1kg roast 40 min ago 

I have about a hundred kg of green beans on hand to roast as single origin or blend together 

Jamaican Blue & Kona Mountain are truely sublime beans, but care must be taken not to overdo the roast 

And Jethro Tull definitely rocks 🎶

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I roast my own coffee beans 

Infact I just finished a 1kg roast 40 min ago 

I have about a hundred kg of green beans on hand to roast as single origin or blend together 

Jamaican Blue & Kona Mountain are truely sublime beans, but care must be taken not to overdo the roast 

And Jethro Tull definitely rocks 🎶

NOW I'm jealous!!

• Haha 1

Now it’s time to break out a much loved album 

I’m sure it’s a favourite of many members 

An early prog conceptual LP album that is just sublime with sofisticated and complex compositions 

One play is not enough - so for me, it’s back for another spin 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - Aqualung 

DBFFF07F-C849-4D02-957F-0235688FEB39.jpeg

• Like 4

@dirtmudd Thanks as always for your music added here. I saw the Bella lp a while back when you got it. That banjo picker is awesome, band interesting, just had to skim through it a little. My issue obviously.

That sloow place I'm dealing with the trade-in deal on the tt sent me a tracking number finally!!! Got some new 180g lps rearing to go at 33 1/3! One's a half-speed clear version like my Talking Heads lp that sounds great! Never had it but the outer two originals I've had forever are worn slap out! Nice to have `em fresh, clean and Klipsch ready!

1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JohnJ said:

@dirtmudd Thanks as always for your music added here. I saw the Bella lp a while back when you got it. That banjo picker is awesome, band interesting, just had to skim through it a little. My issue obviously.

That sloow place I'm dealing with the trade-in deal on the tt sent me a tracking number finally!!! Got some new 180g lps rearing to go at 33 1/3! One's a half-speed clear version like my Talking Heads lp that sounds great! Never had it but the outer two originals I've had forever are worn slap out! Nice to have `em fresh, clean and Klipsch ready!

1.jpg

aerosmith rocks is one of my all time

favorites !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OH HE4L YEAH!

Came out in the bicentennial year, got it the next year after hearing Last Child on "the Q". Fave LP from my favorite band through the next decade!! Ordered these three Fri from IN and they got here Tues. Elusive Disc is the shops name, I highly recommend them! Man lps aren't $8.99 anymore, the darn cds are. It just flipped, they switched places price wise.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

OH HE4L YEAH!

Came out in the bicentennial year, got it the next year after hearing Last Child on "the Q". Fave LP from my favorite band through the next decade!! Ordered these three Fri from IN and they got here Tues. Elusive Disc is the shops name, I highly recommend them! Man lps aren't $8.99 anymore, the darn cds are. It just flipped, they switched places price wise.

• Like 3

Following on with a protest album on environmental protection ( well I think it is )

This album marks the end of the lineup due the illness and death of bass player John Glascock from Jetro Tull 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - Stormwatch 

09C71577-559C-4B06-B194-72CD844BF9EB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Last LP in the Jethro Tull collection as the rest are CD or digital 

This album was voted as best Grammy Hard Rock / Metal performance but in reality the album has more softer tracks on it that hard rock 

The roots of the Tull sound is there but in this album it’s toned down and delicate in nature 

Some don’t like this album because they prefer same O same O - to me it’s a mark of an artists progression and view of a time in space and it’s just different but still enjoyable 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - Crest Of A Knave 

4844893E-9297-4C18-9546-71C28D49C6A9.jpeg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Full Range said:

The Last LP in the Jethro Tull collection as the rest are CD or digital 

This album was voted as best Grammy Hard Rock / Metal performance but in reality the album has more softer tracks on it that hard rock 

The roots of the Tull sound is there but in this album it’s toned down and delicate in nature 

Some don’t like this album because they prefer same O same O - to me it’s a mark of an artists progression and view of a time in space and it’s just different but still enjoyable 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - Crest Of A Knave 

4844893E-9297-4C18-9546-71C28D49C6A9.jpeg

I have not listened too that since 89

• Like 1