Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

11 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I feel the same way, looking at the scuffs an my high mileage original.... 15% off and to me within a week SoundStageDirect gets my attention and my $ a good bit lately.

FYI Barnes and Noble has a vinyl section. I usually go there for reissues. Or things I’m too embarrassed to ask for at my regular record shop. :lol:

01785856-0D67-4AE2-BA7B-538376852C11.jpeg

• Like 3

Not much of a fan myself but wanting to listen to decent condition lp's. Got these and some more with my TT when I got it awhile back.

Santana?

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

ESC4P3

Journey

Columbia

Did  not know that about B&K Comay...cool

2 minutes ago, comay said:

FYI Barnes and Noble has a vinyl section. I usually go there for reissues. Or things I’m too embarrassed to ask for at my regular record shop

10 minutes ago, comay said:

FYI Barnes and Noble has a vinyl section. I usually go there for reissues. Or things I’m too embarrassed to ask for at my regular record shop. :lol:

Yes!, that looks just like my local store too !     I remember not long ago, the display was only about 5 LP titles...  THEN, they disappeared!!  The store clerk said that vinyl was DEAD and they removed the display.........   I LAUGH now, because that guy is gone and now, the store looks just like your photo :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, comay said:

never feel embarrassed....

if it wasn't for vinyl and record spinning , and rtm....and the friends

that I enjoy...

I would still not be exposed to

other forms of music....

or you can be like others on the

forum...just talking about upgrades

and which speakers you have..

And not enjoying listening to the

music...what ever it might be...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, billybob said:

Not much of a fan myself but wanting to listen to decent condition lp's. Got these and some more with my TT when I got it awhile back.

Santana?

Did  not know that about B&K Comay...cool

Journey is an American rock band that formed in San Francisco in 1973, composed of former members of Santanaand Frumious Bandersnatch. The band has gone through several phases; its strongest commercial success occurred between 1978 and 1987. During that period, the band released a series of hit songs, including "Don't Stop Believin'"(1981), which in 2009 became the top-selling track in iTunes history among songs not released in the 21st century.[7][8]Its parent studio album, Escape, the band's eighth and most successful, reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and yielded another of their most popular singles, "Open Arms". Its 1983 follow-up album, Frontiers, was almost as successful in the United States, reaching No. 2 and spawning several successful singles; it broadened the band's appeal in the United Kingdom, where it reached No. 6 on the UK Albums Chart. Journey enjoyed a successful reunion in the mid-1990s and later regrouped with a series of lead singers. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_(band)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Journey is an American rock band that formed in San Francisco in 1973, composed of former members of Santanaand Frumious Bandersnatch. The band has gone through several phases; its strongest commercial success occurred between 1978 and 1987. During that period, the band released a series of hit songs, including "Don't Stop Believin'"(1981), which in 2009 became the top-selling track in iTunes history among songs not released in the 21st century.[7][8]Its parent studio album, Escape, the band's eighth and most successful, reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and yielded another of their most popular singles, "Open Arms". Its 1983 follow-up album, Frontiers, was almost as successful in the United States, reaching No. 2 and spawning several successful singles; it broadened the band's appeal in the United Kingdom, where it reached No. 6 on the UK Albums Chart. Journey enjoyed a successful reunion in the mid-1990s and later regrouped with a series of lead singers. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journey_(band)

Cool Mike...thanks!

• Like 2

Have been busy as a bee with extra work related duties and will continue and finish next weekend if all goes to plan 

Needed a music fix and decided to spin a great compilation album while I was organising the work duty roster 

I feel better now 

Artist - Jethro Tull

Title - Living In The Past 

CD4F3B13-F479-41C7-A1BD-6EC95F663476.jpeg

•  
  • Like 4