Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good evening friends..............

Well, let me add some classical music to the mix...............just discovered THIS one in my library and never played it before!  Who knew ???   Here then, the cover art....IMG_7347.jpg

the liner with the 'other' recordings on this Columbia 'Odyssey' label..... IMG_7348.jpg

..............the LP showing the label.... IMG_7349.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, billybob said:

Think you were blessed Paul. They were especially significant in my marriage life once . May or may not have seen. One band am not sure of ATM. Of course, you may say indeed worth it. Yes, really think so Paul...Enjoy...

Can’t beat memories ✅

I believe that they were bigger in the USA and still touring there with one original member & new personnel lineup 

• Thanks 1

Oh my goodness!!  Getting into a different mode here tonight!   I found this and a few other 'gems' on a tree belt of junk down the street from our shop last month and have been wanting to clean this up and give it a listen!   Wow, who doesn't remember this music huh ??   I was just a little kid when this was on the radio!    IMG_7351.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

.....This too was taken from the pile of records in the junk box ready to go to the dump!   I remember well that this tune actually gave me the willies, and it was all because of that 'flange' effect which I had never heard before!IMG_7352.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening friends..............

Well, let me add some classical music to the mix...............just discovered THIS one in my library and never played it before!  Who knew ???   Here then, the cover art....IMG_7347.jpg

the liner with the 'other' recordings on this Columbia 'Odyssey' label..... IMG_7348.jpg

..............the LP showing the label.... IMG_7349.jpg

Really like it. Front reverse and topical photo. Nothing like some new to make it well, pretty cool.. Good weekend!

• Like 1

Thanks Billy!   You know, there are other gems in that collection of gifted LPs from my late mom's friend....   I need to give them a listen soon!   Appears to be some great material there to share with the group here...

Well, it is quarter after midnight, so, with that, I am going to head to bed for now....  It has been great fun...   Looking forward to MORE TOMORROW evening..........hope you'll join me as I dig through the LP library here in Music Hall..

Good night from the Northeast.....-_-

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Thanks Billy!   You know, there are other gems in that collection of gifted LPs from my late mom's friend....   I need to give them a listen soon!   Appears to be some great material there to share with the group here...

Well, it is quarter after midnight, so, with that, I am going to head to bed for now....  It has been great fun...   Looking forward to MORE TOMORROW evening..........hope you'll join me as I dig through the LP library here in Music Hall..

Good night from the Northeast.....-_-

Lol, you betcha to say the least. Thanks for the sharing. It is some  rather unique and cool plus. Rather cool indeed. Thanks man, I mean Tigerman Gary!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Oh my goodness!!  Getting into a different mode here tonight!   I found this and a few other 'gems' on a tree belt of junk down the street from our shop last month and have been wanting to clean this up and give it a listen!   Wow, who doesn't remember this music huh ??   I was just a little kid when this was on the radio!    IMG_7351.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Johnny-Mathis-With-Ray-Conniff-And-His-Orchestra-Chances-Are-The-Twelfth-Of-Never/release/2095106

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

.....This too was taken from the pile of records in the junk box ready to go to the dump!   I remember well that this tune actually gave me the willies, and it was all because of that 'flange' effect which I had never heard before!IMG_7352.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Miss-Toni-Fisher-The-Big-Hurt-Memphis-Belle/release/1161289

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Oh my goodness!!  Getting into a different mode here tonight!   I found this and a few other 'gems' on a tree belt of junk down the street from our shop last month and have been wanting to clean this up and give it a listen!   Wow, who doesn't remember this music huh ??   I was just a little kid when this was on the radio!    

Wow @Tigerman does Johnny's voice come through clear and clean on it??

• Like 2

Good afternoon my vinyl loving friends :)

It is on RARE occasion that I would be posting so early here, just 4pm. and since my out door home owner tasks are complete and I cleaned up.   It is time to have a glass of vino and pull out some classical vinyl that I have never played before....there is much more, they were those gifts from years ago from a friend of my mom's.   He knew I liked classical music, and so, I passed along some of his collection to me...

So then, the beautiful RCA release with the BSO and Charles Munch Maestro..   Debussy's La Mer / Ports of Call.....

Cover art and my late afternoon VINO :lol:IMG_7358.jpg

• Like 2

Oh, I could not resist..............this is new to me, a resent find on Spotify, and THEN, I searched eBay for a vinyl copy and it is here now....  I LOVE THIS !   Brian in 1998 A Capella, just amazing!!  :emotion-21:IMG_7362.jpg

• Like 2