Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

If you run across any of the original Mancini RCA Victor records, pick them up.  You won't be disappointed. And they are reasonably priced.  Not much interest in that type of music, but they are gems.

I have them all and each one sounds fantastic.  I also have a few of the tapes.  Good stuff!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

My vibe shot of the music room as side two spins...

spacer.png

Pretty, pretty space as always Mossy :emotion-21:.  I need that ON AIR lamp for my radio station!  Is it LED ?

• Thanks 2

Well, that recording is a keeper for sure!  I have some other stacks which I think my mom got from a friend years ago, they are in the library, which, may be where the Mr. Lucky came from.  I know I wasn't old enough to by my own records in 1959 :wink:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mossy bottom said:

Thanks! The ON AIR is LED, and would be a perfect fit in radio.

To be pointed in the right direction......?.........(hint, hint)  Send me a pmail :)...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GWSmith said:

Well, that recording is a keeper for sure!  I have some other stacks which I think my mom got from a friend years ago, they are in the library, which, may be where the Mr. Lucky came from.  I know I wasn't old enough to by my own records in 1959 :wink:

I know you have your Moms Hatari lp.  We sync played it about 5 years ago...

You up for one more?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mossy bottom said:

I know you have your Moms Hatari lp.  We sync played it about 5 years ago...

You up for one more?

You are correct, and YES I can spin another, I am having too much fun to quite just yet :laugh:.  Let me know.   I don't think Paul would mind if I had to stream now and then to 'keep up' :wink:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GWSmith said:

You are correct, and YES I can spin another, I am having too much fun to quite just yet :laugh:.  Let me know.   I don't think Paul would mind if I had to stream now and then to 'keep up' :wink:

We can always shift over to RTM to keep coloring between the lines, I agree though, Paul wouldn't mind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mossy bottom said:

For recording it certainly was the center of the world.  Just incredible sound stage...you can see with your ears!  Remarkable!  Those sound engineers had it down! 

Agreed!  This is really a rock and roll performance from 1962 !  And by this vibe shot, I would say a sync play is happening :DIMG-0337.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1