Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

9 hours ago, AndreG. said:

David is always welcome:

Thanks very much!  Not often anyone tells me that...  😂😂

2 hours ago, Mossy bottom said:

Seems only natural to slide over to this one...

The Tom Tom Club - Close to the Bone.

Great album on a great table.  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Oh wait that's not a goof t-shirt they didn't lose 31-0 to Clemson.

Seriously?  hahahaha  Clemson is over-rated and you know it!  😂  😂  😎

As far as the t-shirt?  I honestly didn't even look at what I threw in the box.  I looked at the size's.  He wanted a large and mine were XL sooo there's that.  NOW you're up to speed.  Maybe, but nope, you're not even close.  You KNOW I think out of the box by now soooooo...  If anyone has a nearly new or new t  just lemme know and I'll give ya his shipping address.  He's gonna run with the devil he's gonna fit in.  :)

Don't believe me?  Watch and take notes...   O-H     😂  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Seriously?  hahahaha  Clemson is over-rated and you know it!  😂  😂  😎

As far as the t-shirt?  I honestly didn't even look at what I threw in the box.  I looked at the size's.  He wanted a large and mine were XL sooo there's that.  NOW you're up to speed.  Maybe, but nope, you're not even close.  You KNOW I think out of the box by now soooooo...  If anyone has a nearly new or new t  just lemme know and I'll give ya his shipping address.  He's gonna run with the devil he's gonna fit in.  :)

Don't believe me?  Watch and take notes...   O-H     😂  😎

Everyone knows there is one wrong bunch of t's and caps after every bowl game. Hockey playoffs too. Know you'd have access to those batches.

He's not a dummy:laugh:

No I don't.

Deshaun and the power rangers were awesome Not often a team as good as yours was could get in two years in a row, but mine could win them too! Check out the bling bud. Was it three Championships of five in a row for them?

Power Rangers with Championship Rings - AIR.TV

Before the knockdown they went to a kid's hospital around halloween.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good morning to all (I know Paul is sleeping as I type),  but just wanted to to let you know that I will have the results with commentary on my twin vinyl spin on the two turntables for you this weekend.  Yesterday while running errands etc., I had a gift card from B & N that still had some $$$ on it.  So, went through the vinyl section and picked up a recording from Rumor (yes, the girl singer :)) and will look forward to spinning that soon.   I have the one CD from her and it is very enjoyable.

More to come!  Enjoy your day 🍷

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 3/31/2022 at 5:58 AM, Dave1291 said:

Thanks very much!  Not often anyone tells me that...  😂😂

Great album on a great table.  

That´s true Dave ! Didn´t knew that you were very famouse in the late 1960´tees .

"  Coccinelle Varietes " from Mr. David Bowie , Decca Label ,1967 

bowie.thumb.jpg.e191414d7e7cbe1d97a81f930caa831d.jpg

Hard to find some tunes from this album, finally I found some ...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

Last week 20 degrees celcius

This week -1 and blossoming Japanese cherry tree in the snow... 

PSX_20220401_075716.jpg

same here this morning , more than 5 inch snow cover right now ....

winter.thumb.jpg.a8041b968d54edfa2d41050ce1fbdf14.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

My favorite Kinks LP, first heard it LOUD on a set of dual woofer JBL towers my roomie had down at Stone Mtn. GA. "Superman" made `em move!

Nice!  It's hard not to play this record loud.  It's so well recorded, and a just a great lp.

Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@MicroMara ya can't go wrong w/Bowie.  Ya just can't.  I've prolly seen all of his US shows or close to all and he never ceased to amaze me.  Was backstage waaay early once and heard a roar circling the venue.  Here he comes in sweats w/a towel wrapped around his throat down the hall giddy as heck.  Someone asked where he'd been and he said he went for a  run around the place a coupe times.  Then we knew what happened w/the crowd noise.  On stage he was just magical.  He just flipped the switch and was into his groove.  The "Blackstar" lp & video that released 2 days before his death?  That lp just guts me every time I play it.  Thanks for that old stuff!  :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2