Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

5 minutes ago, KROCK said:

Waiting on the new batch of LPs. Did anyone see them?🤪

Some of the "big" places were saying things were delivered to me that were not. Not a good `hood here.

I know I didn't see them even stop here because I was here.

Got a doorbell with a camera connected to my phone before the end of the year. The thievin delivery people noticed, I'm getting all the goods now!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Nothing has showed up in a week here @KROCK.  Nothing out I wanted or "needed."    I'll keep an eye out for yours though.  

6 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

got canned stuff for the pantry coming in today

No dog, no fire, but I can take a shower every day now since the foot is better.   :)    Cans huh John?  

Beth-Hart-A-Tribute-to-Led-Zeppelin-2022

Outside the box gentlemen...  Let me know if the dog leaves @KROCK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

IMG_2738.jpg.719f115d92d1a5cc4b83d53c56f3c293.jpg

Rockin´ All Night Long - with Sammy Hagar - Live

Fantastic. I don't know what it was about the late 70s, all those bands I saw put out live records... starting with REO. That one is exactly like his shows I saw in the old chrome-dome... just not as many tunes.

5a047cf12f9b8_50spic.jpg.4c5d2214471052bae1df6a6145e8fe07.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

How'd you know I was just sharin a story about Sammy w/Nugent over in the Cables & Coffee thread?   Hmmmm???  Sammy is a hoot and always comes out w/some great stuff.  Enjoy!

TBH this my first record of him. Before I only knew one song, it´s on the Heavy Metal OST. I guess, if I can get more, I won´t say no.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Fantastic. I don't know what it was about the late 70s, all those bands I saw put out live records... starting with REO. That one is exactly like his shows I saw in the old chrome-dome... just not as many tunes.

5a047cf12f9b8_50spic.jpg.4c5d2214471052bae1df6a6145e8fe07.jpg

Sometimes I get the feeling I was born like 10 or 15 years to late... I only had the chance to see Genesis (Invisible Touch Tour), Michael Jackson, Tina Turner and the Stones live. A lot of people/ bands I would´ve liked to see on stage don´t/ can´t do it anymore...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2