Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

On 3/17/2024 at 8:58 PM, Abomb said:

Just delivered today. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! 😂

Damnation_cover.jpg

Mikael Akerfeld was so nice on this album. This and DELIVERANCE they recorded simultaneously. I gave that and Blackwater Park much play in my Amigo. 

• Like 3

On 3/17/2024 at 4:26 PM, MicroMara said:

Same here in europe , the continuing actual hype of vinyl new or sec. hand has pushed prices into outrageously high regions, this is why I´ve decided, from case to case, to purchase a cd instead. 

Similar concerns. Instead I made an album that I really, really enjoy.

Music or should I say - Sound; rhythmic. Has become for many a gambit. A way of showing the revolutions in a world that stands still. As if standing still were so uncomfortable? Traditions? Culture? Heritage? Innate tribalism without an apology. One time, I watched a grown man knock over kids getting to the dance floor. Man, that Polka music is something else. True Story!

It happens from time to time. People who gyrate with an option to say something so keen that you want for them to do it again. That is music. The translation of our feelings in ways we haven't felt yet. The knowing of our interests. Our associations to Greatness are not fleeting. Ramble on!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TTTsss..what´s going on here 🤣 Since we´ve got newbies in this international thread we´re talking about maple syrup, disintegrator guns, hats and a the last post from @imeiamme so full of poetic ...... 😉

My last day in the rehab , need to leave my room now, waiting for a bath with @dirtmudd and later on a waterbed hydraulic massage ...see ya soon ..

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

TTTsss..what´s going on here 🤣 Since we´ve got newbies in this international thread we´re talking about maple syrup, disintegrator guns, hats and a the last post from @imeiamme so full of poetic ...... 😉

My last day in the rehab , need to leave my room now, waiting for a bath with @dirtmudd and later on a waterbed hydraulic massage ...see ya soon ..

Perhaps you were not aware. Maple syrup, disintegrator guns and hats all walk hand and hand with vinyl records. 😁 Honestly, how can you discuss one without the other? 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

‘It’s a way to put a smile on your face while you are in rehab 

‘And believe it or not I have slept on a water bed for over 40 years 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Full Range said:

‘And believe it or not I have slept on a water bed for over 40 years 

doubt that you had a 2 > 4 bar pressure hydraulic computer programmed jet streamer for body massages in yours 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Abomb said:

Perhaps you were not aware. Maple syrup, disintegrator guns and hats all walk hand and hand with vinyl records. 😁 Honestly, how can you discuss one without the other? 😇

come into my age and we can discuss where´s the best place for me to listen to some music

soundrolli1.jpg.53fad1dd0cf788114eb4514f66842419.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

doubt that you had a 2 > 4 bar pressure hydraulic computer programmed jet streamer for body massages in yours 😂

No something better 

A 5 person 71 jet therapeutic Hydromassage spa

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

TTTsss..what´s going on here 🤣 Since we´ve got newbies in this international thread we´re talking about maple syrup, disintegrator guns, hats and a the last post from @imeiamme so full of poetic ......

My last day in the rehab , need to leave my room now, waiting for a bath with @dirtmudd

Yea, yea get outta that place and get back in here.  I've been quiet and reading all of these newbies.  I'm loading up my disintegrator gun.  You guys ALL know it'll surface at some point.  I can always use some help George.  :)   As far as a bath with @dirtmudd?  Pictures or it didn't happen!   Ok, ok blame the drugs or was it a Freudian slip?  😂

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

And believe it or not I have slept on a water bed for over 40 years 

So tell us more about that extra inch theory that's been discussed forever   :)

54 minutes ago, Full Range said:

No something better 

A 5 person 71 jet therapeutic Hydromassage spa

Guess I'd better step my game up a notch or two.  I thought @Tarheel had it made w/his new hot tub. 😂💪

come into my age and we can discuss where´s the best place for me to listen to some music

Don't worry bout a thing.  Stick with me and I'll set ya free.  Get there before the pre-show sound checks.  I'll grab a towmotor and a stack of pallets then park your lil butt in that wheel chair on top dead center for the ultimate experience!  Just look pathetic and ready for your last breath.  Maybe the crowd will take pity on you and not rock the pallets. 

If it's indoors you're wearin cans back by the board.  Just keep those dicso fingers of yours to yourself and enjoy.  I'll even hook ya up with a couple chicken legs from dinner to go and a Heineken.  One leg for each pocket.  Ya get hungry just pull one out and gnaw on it and sip that beer.  They'll understand.  That's how family rolls.   :)

So yea George get back in here!

• Haha 6

This album has a few things to say. Money well spent. I should get it on vinyl.. hmm. 

For you Married guys. I'm gonna do you a favor. Call the wife into the room for a dance. Stand at first position and wait to press play. If you listen to it first. You will ruin your own surprise.

Here's to wishing you the best! ...and you are welcome.🫠

• Like 6

This just played while I was typing the above video details. Wow! 

The track has words. "I can loose myself. You I can't live without." Powerful stuff

Back when he could scream out and make the words wrench tones and tension. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Yea, yea get outta that place and get back in here.  I've been quiet and reading all of these newbies.  I'm loading up my disintegrator gun.  You guys ALL know it'll surface at some point.  I can always use some help George.  :)   As far as a bath with @dirtmudd?  Pictures or it didn't happen!   Ok, ok blame the drugs or was it a Freudian slip?  😂

So tell us more about that extra inch theory that's been discussed forever   :)

Guess I'd better step my game up a notch or two.  I thought @Tarheel had it made w/his new hot tub. 😂💪

Don't worry bout a thing.  Stick with me and I'll set ya free.  Get there before the pre-show sound checks.  I'll grab a towmotor and a stack of pallets then park your lil butt in that wheel chair on top dead center for the ultimate experience!  Just look pathetic and ready for your last breath.  Maybe the crowd will take pity on you and not rock the pallets. 

If it's indoors you're wearin cans back by the board.  Just keep those dicso fingers of yours to yourself and enjoy.  I'll even hook ya up with a couple chicken legs from dinner to go and a Heineken.  One leg for each pocket.  Ya get hungry just pull one out and gnaw on it and sip that beer.  They'll understand.  That's how family rolls.   :)

So yea George get back in here!

Screenshot_20240319_154728_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, MicroMara said:

got it Paul ...incl.automatic offshore wave generator

wb.jpg.1220aa02e6ce209be716966ce1e09b74.jpg

Modern water bed mattresses have back support and are waveless 

I found details on the spa model I have in my home - https://vortexspas.com/en-au/spa-pools/vortex-cobalt-tm

Although my spa is about 10 years old the design is the same 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

Darn thing is taking forever to get here from Germany. :angry2:

Cover_-_midnight_sun.jpg

I don’t have that one in the collection of 3 X solo and one with Return To Forever 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I don’t have that one in the collection of 3 X solo and one with Return To Forever 

They are all fantastic. If you would like to check out the next generation of OMG guitarists. Make it you business to take a look at Matteo Mancuso. Players like Di Meola and Vai are all stunned by this kid. Check him out on YouTube. His style of playing is just incredible. Classic finger picking on electric guitar.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

They are all fantastic. If you would like to check out the next generation of OMG guitarists. Make it you business to take a look at Matteo Mancuso. Players like Di Meola and Vai are all stunned by this kid. Check him out on YouTube. His style of playing is just incredible. Classic finger picking on electric guitar.

Just at the top of my head the finger style guitarists that I have is 

Loe Kottke and Albert Lee 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1