Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

1 minute ago, Full Range said:

Just at the top of my head the finger style guitarists that I have is 

Loe Kottke and Albert Lee 

It just sounds amazing on the electric. Matteo grew up with a Father who is a classical guitarist. He saw his Father playing in that style and always thought that all guitars were played that way so that's how he started playing.

• Like 5

Yea, Mancuso is a good one but Imma outta space!  :)

Local guy moved to Nashville years ago and he plays finger style.  He spends all kinds of time playing in Europe and has quite the following.

• Like 5

Still keeping above ground.

The source of my consternation, sleepless nights and more four letter words than I've yelled than ever before!

Good thing nobody hears when you scream in the boondocks!

PXL-20201128-000311429.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Still keeping above ground.

The source of my consternation, sleepless nights and more four letter words than I've yelled than ever before!

Good thing nobody hears when you scream in the boondocks!

Talk to the Aloe Vera plants 

Its therapeutic you know 

Just remember back when we were young - letters took many days and weeks to arrive so we have experience in waiting for the good times to come 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Abomb said:

This just in. I would have loved a non-picture but I don't believe they made one for Lateralus. So far it sounds just fine.

IMG_20240322_083327.jpg

Now that is a brilliant album and I also recently got the LP to supplement the CD 

• Like 5

"Curbside find" today

PXL_20240322_152346842.thumb.jpg.6c65d739cba76b2d50cd4e2f5ba00eba.jpg

Leaning to wall of the building next to my workplace, were several LPs. Most of them junk, but this one, I saved. Still have to wash it, the cover is a bit wilted, but altogether a good find I say.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2024 at 11:02 PM, Full Range said:

Talk to the Aloe Vera plants 

Its therapeutic you know 

Just remember back when we were young - letters took many days and weeks to arrive so we have experience in waiting for the good times to come 

Like the tune!

Those super crates hold 100 + LPs and I don't count the doubles or triples.

That aloe came from under a pier at the Shark Bite Capital of the World... New Smyrna Beach, FL in the mid-90s. In Ormond, Maitland then in Rockledge and also Port St John is the rest of it. I was with a gypsy then... they were left there three to four feet tall with a flower like fireworks that shot up out of the middle. They spread like crabgrass, with shoots. I've got those pots with me.

Died with the others where I was confined in sc. No direct light into any window. Tried outside finally, and a cat killed em all and mom's pearl plant.

So when I road trip back down to the Free & Protected State of Florida to surprise my X, I'll get another shoot!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Like the tune!

Those super crates hold 120 + LPs and I don't count the doubles or triples.

That aloe came from under a pier at the Shark Bite Capital of the World... New Smyrna Beach, FL in the mid-90s. In Ormond, Maitland then in Rockledge and also Port St John is the rest of it. I was with a gypsy then... they were left there three to four feet tall with a flower like fireworks that shot up out of the middle. They spread like crabgrass, with shoots. I've got those pots with me.

Died with the others where I was confined in sc. No direct light into any window. Tried outside finally, and a cat killed em all and mom's pearl plant.

So when I road trip back down to the Free & Protected State of Florida to surprise my X, I'll get another shoot!

Glad you like that specific tune as it took me about an hour to find it. I felt the words had an affinity specifically to you 

Searching for the song name was useless - as all these other results came up with the same name 

Then I finally remembered the artist ( yea I had a brain fade by remembering only half ) 

I grow Aloe Vera myself but my varietal is one a human can consume and I regularly cut a leaf off and after peeling off the skin I place it in water for a day or so and drink it 

This photo is from my garden and the Aloe is growing under the Lemon tree 

IMG-4973.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This album is a bootleg release and I purchased it a few years ago because the track Dr Diamond was only played live and never released until more recently 

Artist - King Crimson 

Title - Dr D Atlanta 6.23.73 

Very innovative cover and than most bootlegs 

IMG-4974.jpg

IMG-4977.jpg

IMG-4975.jpg

IMG-4976.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AndreG. said:

"Curbside find" today

PXL_20240322_152346842.thumb.jpg.6c65d739cba76b2d50cd4e2f5ba00eba.jpg

Leaning to wall of the building next to my workplace, were several LPs. Most of them junk, but this one, I saved. Still have to wash it, the cover is a bit wilted, but altogether a good find I say.

Screenshot_20240323_062215_AccuWeather.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1