Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Yup, for sure...  Been serenading three kids fromnext door playing baseball in the back yard alllllll afternoon.  Just waiting on the window to break.  lol  Airin this place out!  :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 5/3/2024 at 4:26 PM, Abomb said:

I think that this is in my near future.

jl_d108-1.jpg

The Mystery Man came over

An' he said: "I'm outa-sight!"

He said, for a nominal service charge

I could reach Nirvana t'nite

If I was ready, willing 'n able

To pay him his regular fee

He would drop all the rest of his pressing affairs

And devote His Attention to me

But I said

Look here brother

Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

Now what kind of a mask man are you anyway?

Look here brother

Don't you waste your time on me

The Mystery Man got nervous

An' he sorta, fidget around a bit

He reached in the pocket of his Mystery Robe

An' he whipped out a shaving kit

Now, I thought it was a razor

An' a can of foamin' goo

But he told me right then when the top popped open

There was nothin' his box won't do

With the oil of Afro-dytee

An' the dust of the Grand Wazoo

He said

"You might not believe this Pancho, but it'll fix up that war paint for you too"

An' I said

Look here brother (thank you mask man. thank you)

Ah, mask man is a ******

Look here brother

Don't you waste your time on me

I've got troubles of my own, I said

An' you can't help me out

So take your meditations an' your preparations

An' ram it up yer snout

"BUT I GOT A KRISTL BOL!", he said

An' held it to his horse

So I snatched it

All away from him

An' I showed him how to do it right of course

I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head

So I'd look like I was Deep

I said some Mumbo Jumbos then

An' told him he was goin' to sleep

I robbed his rings

An' pocket watch

An' everything else I found

I had that sucker hypnotized

He couldn't even make a sound

I proceeded to tell him his future then

As long as he was hanging around

I said

"The price of pajamas has just gone up

An' yer ol' swarmy have just gone down"

Look here swarmy

(Now is that a real poncho or is that a Seattle poncho who can tell anymore?)

Don't you know

You could make more money in sindication

So don't you waste your time on me

Ohm shonty, ohm shonty, ohm shonty-ohm

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

Yup, for sure...  Been serenading three kids fromnext door playing baseball in the back yard alllllll afternoon.  Just waiting on the window to break.  lol  Airin this place out!  :)

Apart from waking the neighbour’s 
‘Did you notice that the record collection grew as well - just like your situation 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

Apart from waking the neighbour’s 
‘Did you notice that the record collection grew as well - just like your situation 

Ugh...  MORE piles!  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Full Range said:

Must be in sync with your mind Dave 

That scares me for sure.  These guys wouldn't know how to handle two of us.  I'm NOT sure I could handle two of us.😂

8 hours ago, AndreG. said:

Happy life of the novice... No piles here yet. 😉

It's truly a delima anymore.  Ya know just what ya want to hear then something else pops up so ya go dig that one out.  THEN ya have to hear either one you saw or one in now ANOTHER pile.  I see piles in your future brother!  Sad though when you forget which pile you "think" it's in.  That's another story altogether.  Hey @dirtmudd figure out a Zappa song to help hin understand that big picture.  😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Three more showed up today w/one more in transit.  This is nuts!  Thinking about just leaving them in the shrink.  They're worth more right?  Said no man ever...  :)

Had a buddy pass unexpectedly yesterday so might be AWOL for a few days.  Workin on the details.  

• Sad 8

Basically, you're all stuck w/me.  It was an old Army buddy from F troop. lol  I was the first to get the call and let the boys all know.  She called them all going right down the list she had.  After having been thru the thick and thin of it all (mostly thick)  We vowed to stay together for the rest of our lives.  PTSD?  We handled our own PTSD like we did everything else.  I'll drop this here just for a hoot.  We'd all have been certified, bona-fied bat sheet crazy.  😂  Yea, I know there would be comments here but just a like or non-like works for me.  It's done and bittersweet but one thing for sure he was a damn Patriot for sure.  Just think about it and scroll on down.  It's all good!  :)

"The whole world has gone mad!"   Nils Lofgren

This just popped in the head from an old meme I saw once that resonated.  Ashes to Ashes and dust to dust.  NOW ya know why I NEVER dust.  Ya just don't know today!   😂

Funny!  This song just popped into my head.  Crazy!

• Like 7

Sorry I have been busy myself. Almost had to make an emergency trip out to New Mexico. My Mother-in-law was rushed to the hospital via life flight. They live in the middle of nowhere. Thank goodness she is okay. So...back for now. Heading down to Florida on Sunday though. Not looking forward to the effing heat.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Abomb said:

Not looking forward to the effing heat.

Heya @billybob how many pair of those Jockey whitey tighties ya going thru a day now?  Gotta hook Abomb up with the REAL weather report!

Good to her that she's ok.  Out in the middle of BFEgypt isn't good when something like that happens.  Crazy place out there for sure.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Three more showed up today w/one more in transit.  This is nuts!  Thinking about just leaving them in the shrink.  They're worth more right?  Said no man ever...  :)

Had a buddy pass unexpectedly yesterday so might be AWOL for a few days.  Workin on the details.  

We call going AWAL 

‘Going on walkabout 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Australian dance-funk-pop band formed 1983 and folded in 1987. Members included:
Kate Ceberano (Vocals)
Stephen Charlesworth (Keyboards)
Ian Cox (Saxophone)
Robert Goodge (Guitar)

This album is a compilation of the 3 albums they released and some unreleased tracks 

Artist - I’m Talking 

Title - Dancing 

IMG-5098.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Still looking for copies of Rush Roll The Bones and Rush Counterparts. If anyone has a copy of either that they would like to sell for something slightly less than my left ******** let me know. 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Abomb said:

Still looking for copies of Rush Roll The Bones and Rush Counterparts. If anyone has a copy of either that they would like to sell for something slightly less than my left ******** let me know. 😜

Seriously...if anyone has extra copies and would like to sell them at a reasonable price I will certainly take them off of your hands. I am also possibility looking for Rush Test for Echo and Rush Feedback. I'm getting tired of waiting for a re-press and ridiculous prices. I know...patience is a virtue. I would just love to finish my Rush studio album collection. Even if you don’t have them, if you happen to spot them at a reasonable price and don’t need them for yourself, please let me know. Thanks in advance. BTW, if anyone is looking for anything in particular, please let me know. I'll keep an eye open for you. 

• Thanks 2