Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Here's one that I wore absolutely out over a few decades. Picked up a new one last year or so and noticed the last time I put it on that it's so much better now with the sub beefing up the 18 to 44 hz range right now. When I first got it I turned off the "direct" amp setting and the treble down. It's a Direct To Metal reissue. Imagery, depth, separation are astounding but the bass got lost in the dtm (it just happens). All I needed was closer to a full range output from my rig.

Get it, Got it, Good!

IMG-20191216-195307.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Full Range said:

I know it’s blasphemous on the Record thread but I have Moving Pictures on the Remasters CD 

Hey it's just an audible, the fella that looks over this thread is alright.. don't think he'll mind if you don't get carried away with it ;) That one was so different I knew folks that though they went "electronic" or too much with the synthesizers.

Immersing myself last night with the great copy that I have now...... I'll go ahead and say they were at the top of their game doing Permanent Waves and then this one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Like that @billybob  isn't he from 10yrs after?   Nvrmnd... next track told me I'm right about that!

Managed a score today at my Manifest up on the blvd.

A half speed remaster of one I had on cassette long ago. Will be great when I can crank it some, probably later tonight.

Great percussion, well composed, trippin' bass, "Lay Your Hands on Me" on the other side.

IMG-20191219-135426.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1