Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

......and yes, I raised my glass of Pinot Noir to our group.............   it has been a fun evening...........More tomorrow night or sure!

Good night Paul and friends -_-    .........thank you for all the 'likes', means a great deal to me :)IMG_6759.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Saturday morning / evening everyone................getting the breakfast ready there, jazz mix on Spotify - stuff like that...  :emotion-44::emotion-44:

Billy, thanks, that is the logo screen saver from the brand new SR-6011 AVR, really enjoying it with the Refererence 280F speakers...   The Rega sounds very nice through the Marantz' built in phono stage !   Who ever thought you would get a phono stage in a new AVR these days huh ?    The other cool thing with this one is, the .2 subwoofer outs are independent of each other, so you can balance the R and L subs from your chair with the remote!

I let the extended Audyssey system do all the balancing and distances along with xover settings, but NO effects, compression or other 'DSP' things....   Happy with it so far.

Today, it all gets broken down (audio racks) and re-arranged....   It will be a major effort, but I will get a before and after...  Some gear is NOT needed...  So, it will get parted out and sold...

Enjoy the day / evening my friends :)   See you tonight from the Hall............more wine, more music!  :emotion-29::emotion-29:

• Like 2

Continuing on with Leo Kottke 

However this is sort of a collaboration album with a twist 

3 Artists performing 4 original songs a piece 

All very similar styles 

Artist - Leo Kottke, John Fahey & Peter Lang 

Title - Self Titled 

IMG_7505.JPG

• Like 3

And following on the coattail of the last album 

This album can be romantic at times and then changes tack to other moods from happy to a medley of tracks 

Some tracks are original and some are covers 

Artist - Leo Kottke 

Title - Dreams and All That 

IMG_7506.JPG

• Like 3

Good evening / morning everyone..................

Getting my evening started with a freshly opened Crane Lake cab of 2014 vintage...    Decided to start with one of my favs from Paul McCartney...........this pretty impressive orchestral 'score'....    This is a 180 gram. double album...

Here is the cover art..... IMG_6772.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, give it a listen...............I heard just a little from an Amazon sampling and that was all I needed..............I thought I would just get the CD, but the vinyl and it's packaging is SO classy, I just had to have it :D...

Here is a pic of side four on the Rega...... IMG_6783.jpg

• Like 1