Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Good morning from the USA Paul and friends................:emotion-44:

These were the rest of the photos from the Julie London 'Around Midnight' LP that were to be posted last night...  Enjoy the day and the music, much more later today or tonight.....  :DIMG_6791.jpg

Some info on this re-release from 2013IMG_6792.jpg

The label with that 'X' at the center hole ;)IMG_6793.jpg

......and finally, Side B was heard before retiring for the evening....   Really a very nice recording - highly recommended... IMG_6794.jpg

• Like 1

Good evening vinyl lovers.................sadly, I just found out that we lost one half of Steely Dan today (Walter Becker).............so we are having a bit of a tribute play over in RTM..........:emotion-21:

Here the wine if poured, the celebration of the musician has begun..  :emotion-19:IMG_6818.jpg

• Like 3

Must be caught up on my rest, sure haven't been lazy the past week,

Kinda mellowed from my "Android Warehouse" late `60s Steely Dan, this was one of the best gifts from an old friend a long time ago!

That new micro line cartridge has me pulling out a lot of records I haven't heard in a while. The Forte IIIs that will still be new to me this time next year are remarkable at even low volume with a good recording.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 4

Good evening OT and friends....................OT, I think that may be dependent on what temps the LP is subject to while IN the shrink...  ALL my LPs are in plastic protective sleeves and a good number are still in the original plastic wrap without incident dating back to the 70ies...............I think I am safe ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening OT and friends....................OT, I think that may be dependent on what temps the LP is subject to while IN the shrink...  ALL my LPs are in plastic protective sleeves and a good number are still in the original plastic wrap without incident dating back to the 70ies...............I think I am safe ;)

Impressive sounds like, temperature control record storage 

• Like 1

When your new cartridge is obviously broken in and you can't stop putting records on. Guitar. Vocals. Piano. Percussion. "Harp" that Shorty Medlocke would be proud of.

J Geils.

Does anyone know who's who in the pic?

Anyone care?

These guys can rock, or still could in the 80`s when "Centerfold" had them touring

2.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

When your new cartridge is obviously broken in and you can't stop putting records on. Guitar. Vocals. Piano. Percussion. "Harp" that Shorty Medlocke would be proud of.

J Geils.

Does anyone know who's who in the pic?

Anyone care?

These guys can rock, or still could in the 80`s when "Centerfold" had them touring

2.jpg

try monkey island..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

There's some talent in that band. "Monkey Island" sounds like Grace Jones was one of his neighbors, or at least in the studio then! Haven't heard this stuff you put up in years!

Thanks @dirtmudd

Grace Jones father use to come

to the restaurant...that I ran in Syracuse every friday..

• Like 3