Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Ok rock is my main music but I had a Grace Jones cd best of or some compilation that was wicked cool. A femme friend walked out with it one time I think. That funky reggae mix with her severe attitude made my Heresys just about strut across the floor. Long Live Bada$$ Grace!

• Like 3

Back at it again after a short break 

Needed to play some easy listening / soul genre music and this album is a gem 💎 

Winwood an English artist played all the instruments on this album 

Great release with all tracks being polished and entertaining 

Artist - Steve Winwood

Title - Arc Of A Diver 

IMG_7545.JPG

• Like 3

Just playing a recent purchase to take my Phil Collins solo album collection to 3 😄

This is an amazingly good album and has some great tracks that are simply brilliant 

Yes and hit songs that you can't stop tapping your foot to

Artist - Phil Collins 

Title - Hello, I Must Be Going 

IMG_7547.JPG

• Like 2

Good evening Paul, good morning to those here on 'this side'....:emotion-44:

Lots of good vinyl spinning here recently, as I just went through this page to catch up on the music....    I will be around this evening once Music Hall opens for the weekend and joining you all once again :emotion-25:...

See you then, enjoy the evening/day and the music :emotion-29:....

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening Paul, good morning to those here on 'this side'....:emotion-44:

Lots of good vinyl spinning here recently, as I just went through this page to catch up on the music....    I will be around this evening once Music Hall opens for the weekend and joining you all once again :emotion-25:...

See you then, enjoy the evening/day and the music :emotion-29:....

I will continue with my Leo Kottke spinning on my Sat morning 

And it's also a record fair day - so I will be going to find some missing or special titles ? 

Who knows what I will find 

• Like 3

Good evening, good day my friends....................over on RTM tonight, enjoying some classic YES..........here is what I got spinning as I type.....IMG_6858.jpg

Got a good wine and chocolate thing happening with this LP tonight..............relaxing after a shorter work day.... IMG_6859.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good evening, good day my friends....................over on RTM tonight, enjoying some classic YES..........here is what I got spinning as I type.....IMG_6858.jpg

Got a good wine and chocolate thing happening with this LP tonight..............relaxing after a shorter work day.... IMG_6859.jpg

Definitely on a shortlist as a favourite album in my collection 👌

• Like 2

Good to see you Paul !   Having a good night of vinyl here on the forums.............right now, continuing with the YES theme and Jon's solo album from 1982....  Good stuff, from prog styles to what I am hearing now which has a reggae style beat going on :emotion-21:

Here is a photo.....

IMG_6864.jpg

Rear artwork.....IMG_6865.jpg

• Like 2

Good evening! looks like you all have been having a ball. Fine music last pages I caught up on. Over at the Loveshack in T-Townwhere my TT is so, while icing down a couple of delicious beverages, finally have Creedence Double  GreatestLP to get my Chorus and  my rarish 45 wpc int amp warmed. Several things @JohnJ 1st did not realize I guess but, Forte 3, alright. Will look for your review sometime to hear your impressions. As for J Geils, I can recognize MajicMike and Geils but, not in that photo, lol. Saw them in T-Town in 84. About lost my voice screaming at J telling him what to play. Some of us like them early on as party music back in the 70's. May post one I posted here awhile back

Next :

You Want It-You Got It

Bryan Adams

A&M Records

005.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good to see you Paul !   Having a good night of vinyl here on the forums.............right now, continuing with the YES theme and Jon's solo album from 1982....  Good stuff, from prog styles to what I am hearing now which has a reggae style beat going on :emotion-21:

Have only heard this album on digital format 

From memory it's more electronic in nature 

• Like 2

Good to see you here Billy !  Looks like everyone is enjoying a good listen...   

Yes Paul, there are lots of 'electronic' effects and such, pretty interesting music for Jon, I really like it , sounds like he was looking to experiment with different things - it works...   ;)

Side TWO up now............IMG_6867.jpg

• Like 2

@Full Range listened to the vid or maybe it was just audio of that Leo Kottke last week I think. He can surely play the guitar. And finding out how good my chunky turntable with a decent cartridge sounds with the new Forte IIIs I'll look for him when I go to the record store on the blvd tomorrow.

• Like 3