NBA Finals 2017 GS vs Clev

wvu80

As blind as the Refs are regarding fouls ill take this over the college game which has become nothing but a foul shooting contest. You can bet that when the ball handler enters the lane there Will be a foul called. Inside play at the college level has become unwatchable with over zealous officiating, IMO. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

It seems like the Cavs are trying to play a half step too fast.  There were lots of missed shots simply because they push until they are just out of control.  If they'd just slow it down a micro-second right before the shot...

Their gas pedal is always on the floor, it's just how they play.  They play defense the exact same way,  It's hard to imagine the level of conditioning they have.

Just now, CECAA850 said:

Their gas pedal is always on the floor, it's just how they play.  They play defense the exact same way,  It's hard to imagine the level of conditioning they have.

I agree that it appears to be their style.  The problem is that GS appears to be able to deal with it.  Now, they need to score.  Having several missed lay-ups is not good.

6 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Doing well, compared to everyone except Golden State.  2-0 is not good for prospects of winning the whole thing.  It's been done, though.

I was referring to GS but you should know what I mean as opposed to what I type.

4 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Definitely would like to see a closer series than we've seen so far.

Just watch the first half of the games then, lol.  Personally I'm enjoying the games and outcomes.  I don't need a triple overtime game to enjoy the drama that unfolds.

It seems that GS has the edge in coaching as well.  They basically have 2 NBA caliber head coaches on their team.  One is drawing a pay check from each team in the finals which I think is absolutely hilarious.  GS's 3'd quarters are big which I attribute to their coaches half time adjustments.