Ears is a liar in my eyes

prodj101

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I didn't know mcintosh amps came with training wheels. might wanna check your equipment though. Called your mom up and she said you used to ride the short school bus, prob why the people at target probably put wheels on your stuff. As for the snot nosed brat remark, I'm not, and by the way, a snot nosed brat is much better than a serial rapest as your name implies. Go hump your dog, and when you're done with that, your mom. If neither of them are availible, hump yourself!

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.

More than likely when someone is reffering to a person's age that can almost always have the unlying implication of refering to the person's maturity level.

In your case, P, your still going through the terrible two's.

BTW- I, being someone who likes McIntosh amps, believe you have one from near the bottom of the heap. Weather I base that remark on the amps statistics or the fact that you own it, I'll let you decide. No need to answer to me, just honestly answer it to yourself, without ego.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-25-2002 at 06:51 PM

Cmon Guys - This like poking a rabid dog in a cage. The little fluck doesn't have a clue and Smash.gif does not get us anywhere ( although the thread is now reaching truely comical heights - or maybe I'm reaching new lows....hee hee).

LESS -

Alien boy - I'll sublet you a portion of LESS's crawl space, but if you want a Forum Flamer Pod, you have to have it installed yourself. Too bad you turned out to be so intractable, you had potential as a decent contributing member of the forum. Now...POOOOOF...You are INVISIBLE!

CLU

Cattle Prod, Give me your Password and I will change your Thread title for you kid. I tried ImaMoron and MamasMilk, but those didn't work. he-he

You need the retraction to stop Embarrassing yourself Jesse. Why are these rabid Liberal punks from MN and CA Always so much trouble??? LOL

And I looked at some of your posts and obvious you dont know what you're talking about when giving out advice.

I have a Big Mac too and that Model T Mac of yours couldn't carry my mac's jockstrap. he-he-heee

I was with your Mama last night and she said her chest is sore. Give her a break kid. Move to the orphanage.

LOL

------------------

Go Forth and Hump the World

you're with my mom eh? why don't you come up here you ****ing pedophile. see what happens. Oh right, I forgot, you have business again. Sucking all the guys off in the bordelo gots you held up again eh? Sorry, well come up when yo uget a chance, and we'll see just how big of a beat down we can give your sorry ***.

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

The following quote was sent to me by P to one my private e-mail accounts (and editted for graphic content).

"what kind of thign is that to say? "your amp comes from the bottom of

the heap" go fall of a cliff you mother f****r. You have no right to

come and start insulting other peoples equipment when they have done

nothing to you. What kind of amp do you have? you are the rudest

f****r ever, you even top the ears. Come up to minnesota and I'll show

you how I handle this stuff. You aren't anything but a dirty c*m rag

you little snobby brat."

That's 37 year old, 180 I.Q. and in much more control of my temper, snobby brat to you.

Besides, if your willing to express your opinions and/or fellings about someone else (such as Ears) you may want to be willing to except similar. My hunch was right concerning how you would take a take on the MC2105. BTW- Check your signature line. You have the amp as an MC02105.

Is your argument so weak it cannot stand rebuttle?

To answer the only civil question you've asked me, I have a Rotel RB-1080 but I'm looking into a McIntosh MC202.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-25-2002 at 08:36 PM

155 IQ isn't that far from 180 is it? besides, you have a good 20 years on me. I can still catch up. Some rebuttle, but, by definition, that wasn't a rebuttle. as some people in this forum might say, it was "unconstructive criticisim". How is, "your amp comes from the bottom of the heap" a rebuttle? besides, until you actually have a mcintosh, you don't have any right to talk **** .

------------------

New music system:

quote:

Originally posted by tblasing:

To answer the only civil question you've asked me, I have a Rotel RB-1080 but I'm looking into a McIntosh MC202.

That is after already owning an MVP-841 and a C33. Perhaps you should do a little research before making statements.

Threatening me with violence at this point would not be a wise idea on your part. Do you have any idea what I do for a living and my other pastime interest? Lets just say that I am in the legal business and have VERY close ties to Internet Law litigators. Wheather your threats are public or private, it doesn't matter. I'm not a violent person but have been pushed into corners many times and always came out the victor.

And while I still enjoy my system as most of us do, I have temporarily changed my direction for my next item of purchase.

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

This message has been edited by tblasing on 09-25-2002 at 08:54 PM

Tom -

Slap Slap ! If it was sent on your private e-mail, IMO, it is not open for review on this forum without the express permission of the author. Sorry, I correspond on a personal email level with a few forum members and I consider my correspondance/as I do theirs, totally "sancrosant"..and completely private.

obviously a joke threat, ears told me he wanted to drive an axe through my spine? do yo usee me calling in the attornys?

------------------

New music system:

"Sucking all the guys off in the bordelo gots you held up again eh?"

P, im a little bit older so let me give you a bit of a GenX lesson in humor...See this would have been really funny...cause it's so stupid, so freakin' absurd that no one would actually say it. BUT, and this is the truly great part, you ACTUALLY MEANT this to be some kind of come-back. wow. even funnier. See in the first type of funny,...where you mean it to sound stupid...we are laughing WITH you. But what you did...we are laughing AT you.

"Sorry, well come up when yo uget a chance, and we'll see just how big of a beat down we can give your sorry ***."

uh-oh. anonymous internet bullyism. scary.

CAN WE GET A DELETE ON THESE POSTS??????? This is a big crap smear in this board.

------------------

Two Channel System:

Klipsch Fortes (1988)

Jolida 202a

Rega Planet

Denon DP 3000 tt (Stax tonearm; Grado Gold cart.)