Ears is a liar in my eyes

prodj101

ditto doug and echo cluless.

i was really upset that P would have the testicular fortitude (i can say that, right?) to pull such a punk-a$$ move like dropping ears's name in that post heading...after reading his continued posts, however, i realized that we are, perhaps, expecting a bit much from the boy. I know we assume certain obligations when we become members of this community (ie, no public personal attacks), but the kid is what...14? I would really like to think that he has realized he has made a bb faux-pas, but how else do we expect a someone his age to react when older, more educated, more experienced, more articulate members tee off on him post after post (that's what is referred to as the...ahem...fist in the velvet glove).

I would like to stop reading these types of threads, but I can't. I'm a simple gaper at the curbside full of klipsch carnage. Please help me. Stop posting. P won't stop. He does not know (Sob) he cannot...so young...weeping. He is dazed; against the imaginary ropes formed by "the sphere presence have in my room," (find it. find the reference.) but can't be put down. He's an evil Rocky. But we know...Good has triumphed. Canada wins. Canada wins.

This message has been edited by kev313 on 09-24-2002 at 07:53 PM

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last post in this thread

First I feel like I owe all good board members an apology.For even participating in this royal mess and lowering myself.

Second,I think some of you saw the pictures I posted a few months back of my Klipsch and Sunfire products.

They were of bad quality(Kodak 210 digicam)but clearly showed my Klipsch speakers and Monster M Series cables.I have again,nothing to prove,if I was a liar or bragmaster I know owners of audio shops so I would borrow ANY gear I desire and take large pics.

Again to prove what?

Some need to grow up.And besides I dont need any special status online,as I have ultra special and near legendary status in a few High-End audio shops here in Montreal.St-Hubert Radio is one of them,purchased most of my Klipsch/Sunfire/Monster/ATI/Sennheiser/Chang Lightspeed and many many many other brands.So in closing I dont need any status from arrorgant newcomers who are not even in age to vote.

Thanks to all who saw thru name calling,this clearly shows this Klipsch BB is one rare board indeed.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

I have in the past asked the Ear to be a little less caustic in the tone of his posts. He is a valuable contributor.

I would like to see pictures of moose, pike, walleye, and other Canadian wildlife. I get to Ontario allot from Michigan but have never been to Quebec. Pictures of ones systems are not necessary.

With only 2 months memebership to the comunity I would think 101 could be more respectful.

"101, you just totally destroyed whatever little reputation you had here."

How so? I was just defending myself against a snobby coment from another member. And no, I don't back down, I never will, not even when older.

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

Computer uses Promedia 2.1's.

Prodj....

I have been really trying very hard not to say this...but you are showing your age...and showing it WAY TOO MUCH!!! Nobody gives a rat's ***, understand?

As for what you have at your age...nobody gives a rat's *** about that, either!!

It is OBVIOUS that you have very much growing-up to do!! One of these days, you will learn the art of DIPLOMACY!!...which is how to keep your mouth shut when you really don't have anything constructive to say!!!

As for how much you know at your age...I and, no doubt, the vast majority of this BB's members have already FORGOTTEN more than you MAY EVER LEARN!!!

SO, in your first lesson in DIPLOMACY, GIVE IT A FREAKIN BREAK, will ya?

EARS,

Quit agging this youngun on, will ya?

EVERYBODY ELSE...

IGNORE THIS FRIGGEN THREAD and let's get back to enjoying this forum, ok?

GEEZUS H. KEERIST!!!!

------------------

I can now receive private messages

obviously they did give a rats A$$ about what stuff I have if they asked, and wanted to see pictures. As for diplomacy, I am not simply going around talkin shi^ to people, they messed with me, I mess with them in return. You really expect me to sit back and take this crap from them?

------------------

New music system:

2.1 using SF-2's (soon to be RF-7's), and an RSW-15. for amplification Mcintosh MC02105, B&K PT-3 preamp, Sony SACD player. pioneer turntable.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize age was such a factor in this here. So, suddenly because ears is 3 decades older than me, means I have to sit back and listen to his insults and enjoy? well I'm not going to. "go clean your room", go clean yours, in your extra years of life you probably have little more organizational skills than a 2 year old. As an anlogy: say there is one of those 12 year old chess grandmasters, and he absolutly devestates a 40 yearold grandmaster, would you give the win to a 40 year old simply because he's older? no yo uwouldn't! I am in no way saying I am better than anyone here, but age in no way effects my ability to portray my opinions, and have them respected. Obviously, you imbosils(lynm, ears, deang), are going to keep hastling me, just as I will continue to defend myself. I do not see how I am being childish in this matter. A bunch of geezers picks on teenager, teenager defends, teenager branded child throwing a pissy fit? I don't think so. Thats like saying an old lady is guilty of shooting a robber in self defense and killing him even though he pulled a gun first.

------------------

New music system:

Now you have gone TOO FAR!!!!!

Deang, Ears, and LynnM ARE NOT IMBECILES(note the correct spelling)!!!

That is MY position on this forum, and I will defend to the last typed word MY STATUS as FORUM IMBECILE!!!!

Deang, Ears, and Lynnm have to settle for either moron or idiot status...sorry guys, there are three of you and just two slots, so you can either hassle(again, note the correct spelling) each other over who gets which official forum status, or share with each other!!!...

BUT, I adamantly REFUSE to share FORUM IMBECILE status with ANYBODY!! I worked very hard to achieve this!!! Smile.gif

P.S. I may be stupid, but I can lift heavy things!!

------------------

This message has been edited by HDBRbuilder on 09-25-2002 at 08:38 AM

by the way, why are you so obsessed with my spelling? what difference does it all make?

------------------

New music system:

Prodj...

It must be a terrible burden for a young man at the tender age of 14 to carry around such a huge chip on his shoulder...so, in order to lighten your load somewhat, please take some advice from somebody who has almost spent a half a century on this planet:

1. Lighten up.

2. Look for the humor in ANY situation(yes, there is even humor in a situation where you are being the victim of sarcasm!!)...and kick back and have a good laugh...after all, good sarcasm is also a sign of wit in a person!! And if you can't laugh at yourself, then you shouldn't laugh at others!!

3. Never make an attack against another(provocation is NO EXCUSE!!)...and it is better to walk away than to fight a losing battle. Aggression is a sign of low self-esteem and is a societal "no-no"!

4. Beating your own chest about what you have or know is the quickest way to run others off...and cause you to stand alone beating your chest. There is no such thing as a living expert...because every second of your life you are in the position to learn something new...and if you are in the process of learning, then you obviously don't know enough to be an expert in anything. A wise man once said that nobody learns anything when TALKING, but one can learn very much when LISTENING! What one aquires today, can easily be lost to him/her tomorrow...so possessions are a relative thing and time-sensitive.

5. The calling of names serves no positive purpose. ANY KIND of aggressive nature serves no positive purpose. Always endeavor to be POSITIVE in what you say and do!! It matters not whether you are treated in the same manner, it only matters how you act or react!! That is how your character is determined by those around you!! You will find that being positive will get respect for you from those who seem to be negative towards you.

6. From what you say, you have worked very hard to aquire what you have. That is a good thing!! Keep it up!! What this country needs is MORE folks who have a good work ethic and are willing to do what it takes to achieve their goals, without using underhanded methods.

Read what I just wrote...then read it again...PLEASE!! Then read it yet again, carefully thinking about each point...and have a wonderful positive day!!

------------------

My post asking you to show pics, bill of sales, and drivers license was based on sarcasm. I was trying to make a point with you. I was being facetious.

Seems to me you started this by publicly calling Ears a liar, and then lynnm and myself imbeciles for trying to correct you, and defending a fellow forum member.

You are not making any friends here, and have successfully alienated yourself from some of the classiest, most knowledgeabe forum members. Smart move on your part.

The Klipsch community is more like 'family', and you basically took a crap in our living room.

You can either apologize, or find another forum. If you are not willing to apologize for your slanderous remarks, I see no real point in you being here. I mean, it's not like anyone is really going to want to engage you in conversation, or solicit advice from you.

P, there is noting wrong with defending yourself when it is called for. What shows immaturity is standing on an (read your) indefensible position. Why does your age matter? It doesn't. Until your make attack another member. Also, your responses which fail to acknowledge the other members' views (and your faulty analogies) show that you lack the experience(s) to properly contextualize the points raised in the discussion of this issue. Look, I don't agree with everyone here all the time (see deang guns/pledge issues) but I do respect their opinions and experience on all things audio (as I am but a mere lad of 27 myself) and value their reasoned contributions on debates where I do not share their opinions (see deang guns/pledge issues).

------------------

Two Channel System:

Klipsch Fortes (1988)

Jolida 202a

Rega Planet

Denon DP 3000 tt (Stax tonearm; Grado Gold cart.)

"You can either apologize, or find another forum. If you are not willing to apologize for your slanderous remarks, I see no real point in you being here. I mean, it's not like anyone is really going to want to engage you in conversation, or solicit advice from you." oh well, doesn't bother me. I will continue to post here, and if you don't like it, tough.

------------------

New music system:

When a man says he is sorry (particularly when he is wrong), it is a position of strength, worthy of respect - not a position of weakness.

A foolish man's inclination is to angrily dig in his heels and refuse to give anyone an apology, no matter what. Convinced he is right, the man lives out his whole life unforgiven and unforgiving - really a pitiful, yet regretfully common way to live (kind of a self imposed prison). If a man succumbs to his natural inclinations, what has he accomplished?

A discerning man understands how to say he is sorry and is undefiant about the matter. Sage advice: life is short, so seek forgiveness, forgive others and live free.

My 2 cents,

Andy

This message has been edited by Klipschguy on 09-25-2002 at 06:43 PM