bradymartin

is adorama a legit place to buy?

I would say yes as they are one of the most respected sites at least for camera gear along with B&H. I've spent thousands on there and trust them. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Agree

Yes they, as Mikey said, I have used them for camera gear, no problems at all. 

Yes, I have purchased many items over the years, mostly computer-related.  Sometimes their prices seem too low, but they do deliver as advertised.

They were a rip off to sell to back in 1986.  They had a ad they bought telescopes and they wanted to give me $80 to buy mine that sold for $800 used.

On 6/9/2017 at 3:54 AM, HelenOster said:

If you have any queries or concerns, you are most welcome to email me directly: Helen@adorama.com

Helen Oster

Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

$2396 today.

adorama.com is the absolute worst online buying experience ive ever had in my entire life. A $1299 purchase that has gone very sour.

it would be uncool to post details but lets just say i am thinking about filing a claim with the better business bureau, paypal, and the credit card used for the purchase.

The reason I havent done so already is because of the hassle but at least I will get my refund finally, in a few days.

I am sick to my stomach by the experience and I would advise everyone to stay away.

No vague details for us even? I've spent thousands there and B&H and had positive experiences with their customer service departments :/ sorry for the mess