Diet

Bosco-d-gama

Blah, I'm on strike.  Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23

# in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores.  He laffed and I countered with, "Ya know what?  I've known you and your wife my entire life and I've NEVER seen you in any grocery store."  He got a laff outta that.  Then told me everything looked much better so there's that.  My old butt isn't goin anywhere yet.  :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Dropped 20# just by staying outta the grocery store.  Saw the Doc last week and he said how'd you lose 23

# in 3 months.  Told him I got smart and realized I didn't need all the crap in the grocery stores. :)

They typically put all the "good stuff" in the outer "U" of the store with produce on one side, dairy on the other and meats in the middle / back- everything in the center / middle of the store is processed junk. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jjptkd said:

They typically put all the "good stuff" in the outer "U" of the store with produce on one side, dairy on the other and meats in the middle / back- everything in the center / middle of the store is processed junk. 

Yup, that's the way they roll.  EVERY store.  Places are a joke anymore.