Phase I : Tube Driven Sonic Bliss - Cornwall III

SonicBliss

New member - first post.

After a little over a year of research and planning here is a picture of Phase I of a Tube Driven 2 Channel System

As things progress over the next month more info and photos will follow - can only post one picture for now - trying to figure out if more can be loaded.

thank you

IMG_4267 (2).JPG

• Like 4

Welcome.  If you are using windows, you can try this for resizing your photos.  Very easy and I've been using it for years.

https://www.bricelam.net/ImageResizer/

If it were me, I would move each speaker about 1 foot to the left and right, and then move the ottomans out of the way.  I think you will notice a big improvement.

• Like 1

Absolutely - a resounding yes ! The system is still young - and as the title suggests - Phase I - there is more to come!

The current level of clarity, depth, stage presence. Balance of Lows / Mids / Highs is very impressive.

There seems to be a certain should we say symmetry and or harmony between the ToolShed Amp and the Klipsch Cornwall III's

The sound being produced is breathtaking!

Seems as if daily there is a certain expansion to the sound. Which is saying a lot!

Enjoying the current results very much

• Like 1

Excellent looking system, I'm sure it sounds awesome. You said phase 1? I think you are pretty much there already! Don't over complicate things, keep it simple. As for posting pictures, I use paint and reduce the pictures to 25%, which allows more pics to be displayed. I think you only get 2 mb of space for pics.

• 2 months later...