One of the Little Rock flippers Klipschorns for sale $3250

avguytx

I get a kick out of this ding dong as he's posted 7 pics of the same speaker with the same background with maybe a 15 degree distance change. Sheesh....  He always has a bunch of stuff, though.  Note the "Partial trade for Belle's or Cornwalls" part.

No affiliation or interest.

Oh wait.... "maybe" that is 2 pics of one speaker and 5 of the other.  lol

https://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/d/maumelle-klipsch-khorns-klipsch-horns/6839721577.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The famous flagship from from Hope Arkansas!! Very nice mid 80s with Crites crossover upgrade. These now retail for $12000. These are a bargain at $3250 show contact info
. Partial trade for belles or Cornwall’s

00R0R_1OSDEZEhteZ_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_frF6habPybM_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_gYHnrrD9LLh_1200x900.jpg

01515_9bXm1Jgl7OQ_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_e6yAiUyPpgK_1200x900.jpg

00N0N_7uPpTD6lDTq_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_iF9DbBdhgSJ_1200x900.jpg

51 minutes ago, Yuper said:

You guys are brutal - I like it!

We are under contract to be polite when a fellow Forum Member sells stuff, but if it's listed in the Alerts! section and it looks like somebody is doing a Sucker Search, it's Katy bar the door! on our smart alec comments!  :lol:

+++

BTW I saw your offer on the Belles on a FS thread.  Technically the Seller is a "forum member" but anyone who comes here with their first post trying to sell something should also be fair game.  We know what Klipsch stuff is worth.

But I told you that story so I could tell this one.  Your offer of $2K and Seller pays shipping was not only clever but very fair.  You have just a few posts here but you're obviously not a rookie and you seem to know what things are worth. 

I'm watching you closely.  :ph34r2:  :emotion-21:  B)

• Haha 1