Any Lennox HVAC guys on this here forum

babadono

Oh, man, I feel your frustration! Dealing with some companies can be a real headache. While I can't personally help you with the fan motor/unit, have you considered reaching out to specialized repair services in your area. They often have experience and access to a wider range of HVAC parts, including those specifically for Lennox systems. They might be able to help you find a solution or even assist with repairing your existing unit.

Apologies for reviving this old thread, but I’d like to give my two cents. Have you tried reaching out to local HVAC contractors or checking online marketplaces for potential solutions? Hopefully, you'll find someone who can help you out without all the "contractor only" restrictions. I had a similar issue with my Lennox heat pump's fan motor, and like many of you, I was frustrated by the restrictions when trying to find a solution. Fortunately, I came across musiccityappliance.services, and they were fantastic! I contacted them for help, and their team promptly came over to repair my heat pump. They effectively solved the problem with the fan motor, and I couldn't be happier with their service.

Edited by DylanObren

I am the OP of this now 3 or 4 yr. old thread. As I said in my last post before this, I fixed the problem myself with an in warranty -free-of- charge new fan motor. Was just a hassle dealing with company/contractors to convince them to give me a replacement. Truthfully they wanted upwards of $1200/hr for an "in warranty" part and their labor. And this was pre pandemic. CROOKS!

It ain't rocket science its a freaking air conditioner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1