Bose bashing

bkrop

I'm totally bored and buy this rag "sound and vision magazine yearly buying guide" they give a somewhat mixed review of the reference 7 series speakers with testing results from thier own tests and a total fluff piece of the BO$E 3-2-1 system with no testing,specifications or stated capabilities by the manufacturer. W.T.F?????????? P.S. I know I am a LOSER for buying the mag but I was BORED OK?

This mag is absolute garbage,to anyone who defends this expensive toilet paper I say USE IT HOW IT SHOULD BE USED...AS TP...WHEN FINISHED JUST FLUSH

Sometimes some self proclaimed "reviewers" are asking to get a boot in the privates and a fist right on the jaw.They beg for a beating of bloody proportions

When will these dorks understand more and more people will not buy force fed lies and hoopla?

bkrop,

Just remember how many advertising dollars Bo$e spends. Klipsch spends a lot as well. Not everone loves horn loaded speakers, however.

Bo$e would pull out of any magazine that tells the truth in a heart beat. Klipsch probably will not. The mag/rag is building its "credibility" at the expense of Klipsch IMO.

Bill

i'm just wondering why everybody here really hates bose...... it doesn't make sense.... Serisouly for what they are they produce big sound. I don't know of any other company that can make a sub sat system that small sound that good. I think that the qiuntets are decent, but they aren't as small as the am16's... i don't get it. I still have a realm of respect for bose, because if you have ever heard the 901's sound amazing. The whole key to making bose sound good is using Onkyo componentes or integra same thing..... Bose were desgined with Onkyo and on anything else they sound like rancid ****..... And you people here can't tell me that you do not at least respect onkyo or integra, because i am a firm belliever that they are the best solid state receivers made.

You all need to die, you all just hate bose because they are small and you need big speakers to make up for your little peckers. Go buy your stupid RF-7s and RSW-15s, just because you have a little 3" penis doesnt mean you need to take it out on bose for making things that are small (still bigger than most of your dicks), you are a bunch of ****** bags why dont you go to tweeter and hump the RSW-12. DIE, ROD, and DIE some more

Silence you perverse B0$e lover,you love your 6 inch tiny Acoustic Me$$ woofers and your Direct Repulsive pieces of intestinal residue.I think it about time you changed your old Rat Shack hearing aid cells.

B0$e so called subwoofers cannot even reach 30Hz with power! LOL And the so called definition is as good as on a Sesame Street Cookie Monster AM radio!How about the poor construction and mediocre drivers used! LOL

I like full range sound,dynamics and quality above all,can't stand mediocrity and force fed lies in publicity.

The 901's sound like a defective elevator speakers powered by an arc welder.

My lowliest Dynaudios,the Contour 1.1's put the B0$e 901 to shame.Sorry...any Klipsch speakers put B0$e to shame.

All B0$e fans should undergo a complete mental health check and get FREE ear cleaning.

It's alright people.

Do not fear.

I'm trained in these sensitive areas.

I do believe what this young fellow has, is some serious gender indentification related issues.

Tough break kid.

Maybe, it will pass with time.

Hang in there,

With every emotional outburst of pent up aggression due to your obvious sexual frustration, you will further re-inforce a desire to seek an adequate adjustment.

Both mental and physical.

Hopefully, your wish will be granted.

Your probably not liking this post.

It is understandable.

Given the nature of your demeanor is probably governed by the varied rate of your synaptic breakdown.

Many have been near your state of mind and didn't even know it.

.....until it was too late.

But, I won't assume neuro-chemical transmission issues are the only thing to blame.

After all you've disclosed about death, dying and your inadequate, miniscule appendages, one could gather that several God-awful things were done to you.

Both situations pose difficult recovery related questions.

What is a poor fellow like you to do?

You must be having a heck of a time.

I'm sure you'll be O.K.

I've read about people with your condition.

With proper treatment and slight evacuation of frontal lobe tissue, some have gone on to live normal, happy lives.

Albiet a bit slower of one.

Cheer up.

Were all lookin' out for you, pal

That's what were her for.

BTW.They do have support groups for people with your disorder.

I would be happy to locate a list of local meetings in your neighborhood.

Just hang in there little buddy, help is only a phone call away.

P.S. Remember, you can be normal, if even for only one day at a time.

Keep coming back.. were here 4 U.

Audioreality,

Your post made Less and myself feel badly about the way we had previously responded to one of SoB's other posts. You have made us realize that perhaps that his problems are deeply rooted in his psyche and he may require the support of others to overcome his shortcomings (3 inches is really short).

Less has set him up a template for posting at the following.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=27537&sessionID={EC422789-90C3-4F9D-8301-0E8427758745}

some loser that goes by the name of SonyBlows891 said:

You all need to die, you all just hate bose because they are small and you need big speakers to make up for your little peckers. Go buy your stupid RF-7s and RSW-15s, just because you have a little 3" penis doesnt mean you need to take it out on bose for making things that are small (still bigger than most of your dicks), you are a bunch of ****** bags why dont you go to tweeter and hump the RSW-12. DIE, ROD, and DIE some more

Before I forget - Donning asbestos suit and getting fire extingusher ready 6.gif!

I guess you must think we all should just die, because those of us on here all thinks Bose sucks and prefer our big Klipsch speakers. Maybe you should just go piss up a tree and die yourself because you think Sony sucks. Also since when did speaker preference have to do with the size of our male anatomy (not to mention there are some on here that don't possess such anotomy). At least my "equipment" as well as the Bose cube is larger than your pea-sized brain.

Yep, another typical "Bose-lover" response. No real reason why he thinks bose is better than Klipsch, just an insult filled posting saying we all should just die because we don't like Bose.

I'll tell you why I like Klipsch over Bose. I found the Klipsch to have a much, much cleaner, fuller sound. Very dynamic and detailed. To me, the sound from the Bose was just so flat and lifeless. The base was very muddy and non-existant in several cases. The sound was so mish-mash and undetailed with alot of unnecssary coloration. When it comes to the acousticmass cubes/bass-module, the classic saying "No highs, No Lows, must be Bose" sure applies. Also for the money that Bose wants for thier stuff, I was not the least impressed, regardless of the size of the speakers (big or small). I'll most certainly have to agree with TheEARs on this one.

For an actual example that I had found myself, take the scene from the movie "Lost in Space", where they crew is preparing to hyperspace through the Sun. On the Bose LifeStyle 30, the soundeffects where just one big lound mish-mash of sound, completely drowning out the character dialogue. Yeah, it may sound impressive at first, just because it was so loud, but after watching the same scene on my Klipsch setup, I was able to hear all kinds of detail that I could not hear on the Bose setup, not to mention that I could actually hear and understand the dialogue that was taking place at that point.

Now, I'll admit that Bose is not the worst out there in terms of sound quality, but they are the worst as far as price vs. performance goes. Yeah, KLH may sound worst, but at least they don't charge $1000 for their speakers like what Bose does.