YouTube Spinning

Full Range

27 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Finally a 2015 release of "Dub Side of the Mule" by Warren Haynes & Mule.  A bit laid back for them but they shine on vocals & backup vocals with Haynes.  The double-gatefold 2-album package for $45?  Good but...  Just say no imo.  :)

Just a bit too smooth for me.  Haynes can "get it" and really doesn't imo.  Carry on I'm off to grill duty!

Happy Mother's day to all you Mother's enjoy YOUR day!  ::)

So reggae Haynes don't get it with you today!

I can dig the music with Toots in it but I like the original "Hard to Handle" myself

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

@JohnJEVERYone today is old but we set the bar for today's youngins AND they're responding or are they?  Only you can answer it.  I'm thunkin so.  :)  Some really good stuff out thee today!

Not sure 

all that I hear is baaaaa baa baaaa from the young'ins

• Haha 1

Yuuuuuppers!  Shhhhh, grill duty is over and I'm gonna need burped.  Met the dude's wife who brought her plate too....  Anyone in here have a good telescope for sale?  Wait, I'll throw a lens on my Nikon...  Hot?  How DID he do it?  Must be me!  😂

• Haha 1

I'm back to normal again. got reminded of this old favorite of mine by the highway within a stones throw from my seat!

Where's my elephant killer?

Got the gold right here in the back of my memories.

• Like 4

They're getting better, not putting stuff I'd leave the coliseum upon hearing up on the right. One by this guy, it's alright. Not Beck doing "Scatterbrain"  but inventive.

• Like 2

I'll leave y'all with one... No, a few wild rides!

* Wait, if you order right now we'll send you two! Two for the price of one. It slices, it dices and Ronco guarantees it will be one more thing in the back of your cabinet very soon:lol:

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, JohnJ said:

They're getting better, not putting stuff I'd leave the coliseum upon hearing up on the right. One by this guy, it's alright. Not Beck doing "Scatterbrain"  but inventive.

the second song I find excellent , but since when do you listen to sentimental love songs smilie_love_042.gif

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, JohnJ said:

I'll leave y'all with one... No, a few wild rides!

* Wait, if you order right now we'll send you two! Two for the price of one. It slices, it dices and Ronco guarantees it will be one more thing in the back of your cabinet very soon:lol:

fantastic movie the scene with bruce lee was absolutely brilliant

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

ahhhhh

since always, maybe I never posted them! I like how you can pan around the whole scene in that first one when you play it in 2160!

The other not really loveydovey to me, heavy beat in there ruins that. It was just over on the right, new to me and different.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

I loved to listen to him talk when I was little and he was Kato. Still do, listen to his cadence.

I do remember as well , I was a little boy that time and watched every cinema movie with bruce lee

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1