Whats up with Amazon Hiding there contact info

joessportster

I knew a guy that would fly off the handle from the onset, then realize that he was being a jerk and apologize. HIs staff still couldn’t stand it despite the fact that he was  far more generous than most employers. Some people just don’t know how to be respectful period and i think they get some kind of thrill bullying people. I've had businesses give me stuff for free because of how i handled a wrong order and thanked me for not ranting to the worker about it. 

I just think being cool gets you further in life. There are far less “big deals” in life than we realize. 

I ordered the DVD Crossroads 2007 and they shipped me a region 2 DVD so I returned it two months ago. I have not received my money yet. Why would they ship me a region 2 DVD in the first place? (Yes, I live in the USA)

JJK

46 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I knew a guy that would fly off the handle from the onset, then realize that he was being a jerk and apologize. HIs staff still couldn’t stand it despite the fact that he was  far more generous than most employers. Some people just don’t know how to be respectful period and i think they get some kind of thrill bullying people. I've had businesses give me stuff for free because of how i handled a wrong order and thanked me for not ranting to the worker about it. 

I just think being cool gets you further in life. There are far less “big deals” in life than we realize. 

Possibly he had been abused and couldn't deal with things afterwards. That is another possibility and I've seen it before. People can get ruined just as much as a dog can only it's way more sad to me. 

• Like 1

I've slept on this and I stand by my statements. It's interesting that you think I'm apathetic Joe - I'm not. When I feel I'm slighted by someone or an organization I simply take my business elsewhere and keep my mouth shut. I just don't see a need to broadcast my petty gripes to a worldwide audience as though my experience or opinion matters on that scale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I've slept on this and I stand by my statements. It's interesting that you think I'm apathetic Joe - I'm not. When I feel I'm slighted by someone or an organization I simply take my business elsewhere and keep my mouth shut. I just don't see a need to broadcast my petty gripes to a worldwide audience as though my experience or opinion matters on that scale.

Opinions matter a lot - especially when you aren't receiving much feedback in the first place.