Pair of klf 30s 4 sale

RS M3 TT

I have a pair of klf 30s in black in great shape and looking to sell as much as i dont want to but every time i turn them up the neighbors start complaining lol. The are powered by a onkio amp which im also willing to sell. Email me at sone1ner@gmail.com if interested. If it comes down to it im gonna build a box for mids and tweeters and put them in my minivan. Also willing to trade for car audio considering i was gonna use mid and tweeters so i get clear sound over 3 kicker L7s i have now 

Edited by RS M3 TT
Add info
  • Haha 2

On 9/20/2020 at 3:42 AM, RS M3 TT said:

I have a pair of klf 30s in black in great shape and looking to sell as much as i dont want to but every time i turn them up the neighbors start complaining lol. The are powered by a onkio amp which im also willing to sell. Email me at sone1ner@gmail.com if interested. If it comes down to it im gonna build a box for mids and tweeters and put them in my minivan. Also willing to trade for car audio considering i was gonna use mid and tweeters so i get clear sound over 3 kicker L7s i have now 

Welcome to the group. You are going to need to list price and location for the KLF-30's. Also, you will need to post pics for condition when you are able.

On 9/20/2020 at 2:42 AM, RS M3 TT said:

might help to post some more info like price, location & pics... no offense, but being you are a new member with only 1 post & asking people to respond to a gmail email screams FRAUD/SPAM/SCAM. :unsure:  

• Like 1

What tipped it off for you that this guy isn't serious?  The great idea of ruining a decent pair of speakers by putting the mids and tweets haphazardly into a grocery mobile (I'm sure duct tape would most definitely be involved!)...or perhaps his stellar mastery of the English language?  GRAMMAR The difference between knowing your sh#t and knowing you're sh#t!

• Like 1

Here's an example:

For sale, great set of vintage, hard to find, super rare bookshelf speakers.  I'm the second owner.  Sound great. Excellent condition, like new.  The only reason I'm selling is because the neighbors in the trailer park complain about the massive amount of bass exuding from these babies.  Enough SPL's to make your ears cry for mercy! I've done some upgrades/modifications, they are better than new!  I'm asking $5,000. Located in the Southwest burbs of Chicago. Pick up only, no shipping (I don't want UPS to drop them!)

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2020 at 1:52 AM, Iteachstem said:

Here's an example:

For sale, great set of vintage, hard to find, super rare bookshelf speakers.  I'm the second owner.  Sound great. Excellent condition, like new.  The only reason I'm selling is because the neighbors in the trailer park complain about the massive amount of bass exuding from these babies.  Enough SPL's to make your ears cry for mercy! I've done some upgrades/modifications, they are better than new!  I'm asking $5,000. Located in the Southwest burbs of Chicago. Pick up only, no shipping (I don't want UPS to drop them!)

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

A little elmers glue and a refoam kit ought to fix those right up....  :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Madman1 said:

Maybe there should be a bit more scrutiny for becoming a member or at least a posting member. We seem to see this a lot, along with people wanting to purchase gear from 3 year old listings. 

if the OP is a spammer  , the system can lead to his removal   -

-- if you feel that the post is related to fraud by the OP - you can report the post to a Moderator , by clicking on(   report post on the  top right of the post  )and then click on --( This post is by a suspected spammer / spambot  )-

1 hour ago, Travis5454 said:

Following. Only bc I'm waiting to see a super cool KLF 30 minivan system 😉

I would just duct tape the mids and tweets right to either side of the drivers seat headrest facing forward and call it a day! (Maybe throw in some expanda-foam as well, just to fill in the gaps!)

• Haha 1