Christmas elk

Bosco-d-gama

We’ve had this freak fall snow storm and some bitter temps too. It’ll all be gone soon. Last winter we had a thaw event in January. The weather is getting testy for sure.

The Mrs. has been doing stained glass for many years and I’m a quick study. For me it’s only been about 2 years. We’ve learned to do some skills differently and that allows us to cut some really close pieces. I’d say I am more of a technician than an artist. But I’m good at it.

Looks great and even nicer when you have to look into the picture.  Then you can truly appreciate the nice job and the end result.  Looks great and thanks for sharing.  Thinkin maybe @dirtmudd could be hinting at giving you guys a commission to make an exclusive Rocky & Bullwinkle Xmas theme but don't know.   Maybe a toaster themed Xmas might make ya some big bucks in here! 1 of a kind w/the profits going to the PWK house the guys are working on   Get ya a write-off on your taxes maybe!  😂

14 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Looks great and even nicer when you have to look into the picture.  Then you can truly appreciate the nice job and the end result.  Looks great and thanks for sharing.  Thinkin maybe @dirtmudd could be hinting at giving you guys a commission to make an exclusive Rocky & Bullwinkle Xmas theme but don't know.   Maybe a toaster themed Xmas might make ya some big bucks in here! 1 of a kind w/the profits going to the PWK house the guys are working on   Get ya a write-off on your taxes maybe!  😂

If there’s a downside to stained glass it is that pictures simply cannot do the medium justice. The glass itself can approach mystical character. Some pieces change appearances depending on the light levels. Stained glass lifts a persons mood. Not so sure about Rocky and his moose friend and we don’t need tax deductions.

• Thanks 1