I need serious help

Jim Cornell

Crazy.

Back in my day, THEY used to pay US to mail 'em out.

Jeez.

Could almost build a set for less.

It's not fair.

Colorado needs to be closer to Michigan?

Who can we talk to about getting that done?

It might be easier. LOL

Wait, wait, I've got it.

Just go ahead a fax them over to me.

No that won't work. Hmmmm.

What to do?

John

Have you guys looked into BAX Global?? My understanding is that BAX is very good (and very reasonable), but there is a catch: Both ends of the shipping must be businesses. I've seen people ship and receive Klipsch through their companies so they can get the good rates that BAX charges. My understanding is that BAX charges about half of normal rates for shipping such goods.

John/Jim,

Haven't given a lot of thought to the pricing aspect due to my desire not to ship. The Quartets are Walnut and in excellent condition, with original boxes and manual. The KSP-S6's are white and no box or manual. Think personal mail is best for price discussions.

If the Holidays and weather wasn't a factor, meeting half-way would be a good option. Will definately be a swarm of feebleminded drivers on that long slab next week!

Wes

Jim : Do you know anyone that works for ups, etc ? Most companies offer ridiculously cheap rates for employees to ship stuff. I knew the Purolator driver good when I worked the parts counter at Canadian Tire. He saved me 75% off full pop in '99 when I ordered rims and had them shipped from hamilton, ont to him. Just be careful... make sure you know the person well, that's all.