Relisted 3rd time time... Another K-horn pair...TWO VINTAGE SEQUENTIAL S/N KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS K-D-BB + LOGOS & DOCUMENTATION ! Lowered $2021 opening bid

chronometers

Relisted: No affiliation except.....I had a set like these in the 1980s and really enjoyed them....

TWO VINTAGE SEQUENTIAL S/N KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS K-D-BB + LOGOS & DOCUMENTATION !

The opening bid price seems very reasonable to me.....this is a slow time on eBay and it may sell at or close to the open......

Colorado Springs is close to a major interstate for trucking these to most places in the lower 48........

The ones I had in the 1980s actually rode from the DC area to college in Ohio in a diesel-powered Rabbit with a roof rack.  No kidding!

• Haha 1

• chronometers changed the title to Relisted Another K-horn pair...TWO VINTAGE SEQUENTIAL S/N KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS K-D-BB + LOGOS & DOCUMENTATION ! $2245 opening bid
  • chronometers changed the title to Relisted 2nd time... Another K-horn pair...TWO VINTAGE SEQUENTIAL S/N KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS K-D-BB + LOGOS & DOCUMENTATION ! $2245 opening bid
  • 2 weeks later...
  • chronometers changed the title to Relisted 3rd time time... Another K-horn pair...TWO VINTAGE SEQUENTIAL S/N KLIPSCHORN SPEAKERS K-D-BB + LOGOS & DOCUMENTATION ! Lowered $2021 opening bid