How much YouTube do you watch?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much YouTube do you watch?

• None
    • Less than 6 hours a week.
    • Between 6 and 12 hours a week.
    • Over 12 hours weekly.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/23 at 05:01 AM

1 hour ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

Ivermectin was never an FDA approved treatment for Covid 19 , therefore it would not be considered an existing treatment. The use of Ivermectin lacked scientific evidence of being a beneficial treatment for Covid 19 as was hydroxychloraquine .So yes you are correct , thousands of ill informed patients died unnecessarily taking drugs that were ineffective ,whilst effective vaccines sat on shelves . Conspiracy theories and misinformation should not be tolerated during times of grave public health concern, but because of free speech that this  great nation affords its people, much latitude was given to dangerous propaganda.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom05 said:

Ivermectin was never an FDA approved treatment for Covid 19 , therefore it would not be considered an existing treatment. The use of Ivermectin lacked scientific evidence of being a beneficial treatment for Covid 19 as was hydroxychloraquine .So yes you are correct , thousands of ill informed patients died unnecessarily taking drugs that were ineffective ,whilst effective vaccines sat on shelves . Conspiracy theories and misinformation should not be tolerated during times of grave public health concern, but because of free speech that this  great nation affords its people, much latitude was given to dangerous propaganda.

Actually Ivermectin and hydroxichlorquine (aka quinine)  have passed all tests, have FDA approval and every other country in the world for  lots of different uses.

And have been in the market a long time with lots of proven data aka safe and effective. Qunine is in tonic water and has been used for hundreds of years for treating viruses and parasites. Especially when combined with a common element called zinc which is the bodies primary anti-viral agent.

The VAX was not tested nor approved by the FDA, passed no tests or field trials and those that were conducted have been proven to have been below standards designed to get the desired result. Also called a fraud.

It was injected, in many cases via coercion, into hundreds of millions or billions of people. Forced medical experiments are a violation of the Nuremberg protocols.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom05 said:

FDA regulates the testing and sale of drugs and devices, approving them to be marketed for specific conditions or “indications” specified on the label, but the agency does not control how doctors use a drug once it is on the market.

Doctors are free to prescribe any legitimate approved medication in the process known as "off label" use. In the case of Covid-19, doctors found Ivermectin to be extremely beneficial for early treatment of Covid-19, and they began collecting and distributing this information to other doctors.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34375047/

Furthermore, my posts were referring to the period in 2020 well before any vaccine had received EUA. In other words, the while NIH, CDC were waiting for a vaccine to get EUA, people were dying for lack of any viable therapies. As doctors are won't to do, they screened all the available on the shelf meds for treatments that would provide some benefit in this period. It turned out Ivermectin + steroids was one of the useful therapies.

Interested parties can learn more here: https://www.amazon.com/War-Ivermectin-Medicine-Millions-Pandemic/dp/151077386X

• Like 1

YEARS have now passed since the beginning of the pandemic and it appears that many people haven't performed a post-pandemic review to discover all that went wrong, all that could have been prevented, and all the absolutely unnecessary deaths that resulted from the errors, the corruption, the propaganda, and the denial of human rights.

For those still stuck in mid-2020 that entire worldview promoted by the government and the mass media has been proven to be FALSE. There is plenty of emerging data and evidence now that is readily available to those who are stuck in June 2020.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

FDA regulates the testing and sale of drugs and devices, approving them to be marketed for specific conditions or “indications” specified on the label, but the agency does not control how doctors use a drug once it is on the market.

The Government was trying to get a cohesive effort to stop the spread of Covid-19. I've mentioned as what Tom reports is still true.

29 minutes ago, Bubo said:

Actually Ivermectin and hydroxichlorquine (aka quinine)  have passed all tests, have FDA approval and every other country in the world for  lots of different uses.

But has been shown to be ineffective when dealing with Covid.

29 minutes ago, Bubo said:

It was injected, in many cases via coercion, into hundreds of millions or billions of people. Forced medical experiments are a violation of the Nuremberg protocols.

Having studied History and have been warned/had threads & posts deleted and kicked off the Forum trying to have discussions Real-time during Covid I can posititively say you are going to get us into trouble with your comments.

18 minutes ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

For those still stuck in mid-2020 that entire worldview promoted by the government and the mass media has been proven to be FALSE. There is plenty of emerging data and evidence now that is readily available to those who are stuck in June 2020.

You don't know how bad I want to discuss/debate you on this but we no longer have a format. 

FWIW I grew up less than a mile from NIH

Had, have friends, neighbors and family that work there and have worked there. And know several top researchers who were very informative about how things get done.

When something new comes along, they bomb it with everything can find to see what happens. Inc approved and proven drugs of all kinds.

When a new compound is found in nature, they bomb everything with it to see what happens.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bubo said:

The VAX was not tested nor approved by the FDA, 

it messed up a lot of people with heart problems  and it takes years to get over it    none of these people had such issues before the Vax 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, OO1 said:

it messed up a lot of people with heart problems  and it takes years to get over it    none of these people had such issues before the Vax 

Fwiw, you are the one who chastised me for continuing to talk about Covid. Please don't contribute to having this thread closed while you CANONBALL!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OO1 said:

My neighbor was jogging 2 miles most days since he retired. Tall and thin, non smoker etc.

Took the VAX and began having health problems requiring hospitalization, also took all 3 boosters. Now he gets around with a walker and looks spent.

Doctors are telling him he has long Covid.

I believe he has vaccine damage.

At my last physical my doctor recommended 4 different vaccines and staten drugs. I turned all of them down and increased the days I eat oatmeal which rapidly drops cholesterol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Fwiw, you are the one who chastised me for continuing to talk about Covid. Please don't contribute to having this thread closed while you CANONBALL!

I agree lets drop the CV talk in this thread......

I'll stop first.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RealMarkDeneen said:

Doctors are free to prescribe any legitimate approved medication in the process known as "off label" use. In the case of Covid-19, doctors found Ivermectin to be extremely beneficial for early treatment of Covid-19, and they began collecting and distributing this information to other doctors.

Sure , if if you have Covid, plus  parasitic worms then Ivermectin would likely be an appropriate treatment. Do you really want to continue displaying your ignorance on the subject?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom05 said:

Sure , if if you have Covid, plus  parasitic worms then Ivermectin would likely be an appropriate treatment. Do you really want to display your ignorance here ?

What does ivermectin do to your brain?

When taken above the therapeutic dose, increased concentrations of ivermectin may overwhelm the ability of the P- glycoprotein pumps to keep it out of the CNS by saturating the pump. This can lead to neurotoxic effects such as ataxia, tremors, myoclonus, seizures, encephalopathy, and coma.

Effective therapy for conspiracy theorists and Qfools.

• Like 2

Lethal dose table for nacl, sugar etc

https://whs.rocklinusd.org/documents/Science/Lethal_Dose_Table.pdf

Nutrients. 2017 Jul; 9(7): 648.
Published online 2017 Jun 23. doi: 10.3390/nu9070648
PMCID: PMC5537768
PMID: 28644412

A Systematic Review of Fatalities Related to Acute Ingestion of Salt. A Need for Warning Labels?

Abstract

There are sporadic cases of fatalities from acutely eating salt. Yet, on social media, there are “challenges to” and examples of children and some adults acutely eating salt, and recently a charity advocated eating small amounts of salt to empathize with Syrian refugees. We performed a systematic review of fatalities from ingesting salt to assess if relatively moderate doses of salt could be fatal. In 27 reports, there were 35 fatalities documented (19 in adults and 16 in children). The lethal dose was estimated to be less than 10 g of sodium (<5 teaspoons of salt) in two children, and less than 25 g sodium in four adults (<4 tablespoons of salt). The frequency of fatal ingestion of salt is not able to be discerned from our review. If investigation of the causes of hypernatremia in hospital records indicates salt overdose is relatively common, consideration could be given to placing warning labels on salt containers and shakers. Such warning labels can have the added advantage of reducing dietary salt consumption.

Keywords: salt, sodium, overdose, warning labels, hypertension, hypernatremia

1. Introduction

Dietary risks are estimated to be the leading risk for death and disability globally [1]. Among the dietary risks, high intake of dietary sodium is the leading risk, being attributed to over 4 million deaths and 83 million disability-adjusted life years (DALYs) in 2015 [1]. The deaths and disability are considered to be largely related to hypertension and dietary salt intake promoting gastric cancer [1].

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5537768/

There is a format for those who insist on discussing the subject(s) not relevant to the thread.  It is called pm's, but experience has shown that many here are too gutless for true freedom such as it can afford.  Many would rather whine where it is not appropriate rather than participate where it is.

12 hours ago, Bubo said:

I agree lets drop the CV talk in this thread......

I'll stop first.

Uh-oh. I refrained from comment after the 3 antivaxer posts because you posted the above and I want to discuss YouTube.

5 hours ago, Bubo said:

Lethal dose table for nacl, sugar, etc

Fwiw, I think you're debating Covid using strawmen here. I debated it here, on Facebook, and through emails while learning about it at the time and now there are more relevant things to discuss, imo. Thanks for trying to refrain, though. 😑

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

There is a format for those who insist on discussing the subject(s) not relevant to the thread.  It is called pm's, but experience has shown that many here are too gutless for true freedom such as it can afford.  Many would rather whine where it is not appropriate rather than participate where it is.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me but let me respond. I tried debating here by PMs and that format sucks! 😣 Jeff started an interesting one in the beginning, but I lost interest because it was discussing propaganda, that's being litigated in the courts right now. When I disengaged, the PM disappeared and I no longer had access to it. Sad because what I liked about BS is revisiting these issues.

22 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Uh-oh. I refrained from comment after the 3 antivaxer posts because you posted the above and I want to discuss YouTube.

Fwiw, I think you're debating Covid using strawmen here. I debated it here on Facebook, and through emails while learning about it at the time and now there are more relevant things to discuss, imo. Thanks for trying to refrain, though. 😑

I'm deeply concerned about dangerous NaCl, a toxic dietary compound that has been added to the food supply, 4MM deaths just in 2015. A weapon of mass destruction.

When I walk into a restaurant and see salt shakers, it's like having a grenade on every table. Even minors can reach it.

I think we need a ban on salt advertising, the Morton Salt girl is a transparent attempt to seduce innocent minors into picking up the salt shaker. A gateway condiment to salt laden ketchup  or soy sauce.

• Like 2