How much YouTube do you watch?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much YouTube do you watch?

• None
    • Less than 6 hours a week.
    • Between 6 and 12 hours a week.
    • Over 12 hours weekly.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/23 at 05:01 AM

Although not available on YouTube, you can watch the traffic crossing from the Mexican side any of the 4 International Bridges at the City of Laredo.

Here's an action shot of taken at the Colombia bridge off the old mines road. The long line that's double and triple wide include vehicles coming to the US,  (usually 99% tractor trailers at this bridge filled with goods, some legal some not so legal).......  And the trains, well let me tell yea, the trains can be as long as a few miles. 

bridge4Mex.jpg

For more action shots and videos you can also visit: https://www.cityoflaredo.com/departments/bridge-system/bridge-cameras

If you're lucky, you might get to watch the next rush of illegals that show up at the bridge, rather than cross the wild country and trashing up the barns, ranches and farms along the way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gilbert said:

For more action shots and videos you can also visit: https://www.cityoflaredo.com/departments/bridge-system/bridge-cameras

Ha! I wouldn't necessarily call those "action shots." It reminded me it's like that at the airport coming back from international travel as an American. I could enter Foreign countries faster than coming back to my own. 😐 Anyway, thanks for posting and glad you found something that interests you--check out that crazy bike crossing in Amsterdam in the morning. Alot more action. 😎

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Ha! I wouldn't necessarily call those "action shots." It reminded me it's like that at the airport coming back from international travel as an American. I could enter Foreign countries faster than coming back to my own. 😐 Anyway, thanks for posting and glad you found something that interests you--check out that crazy bike crossing in Amsterdam in the morning. Alot more action. 😎

yea the fast pace of the traffic crossing the bridge can put you to sleep..... especially when you're the unfortunate one stuck in the line. The BP check point just north of Laredo can be a real PITA with waits as long as 1 to 1.5 hours when the truckers revolt and take up all the lanes. One of these day's I'll cross the Atlantic and stay north of the equator.  Don't know that Denmark is for me, but plan on Switz, Austria, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Scotland and a side detour to Greece. Going to stock-up with the highlands finest. Hope to retire soon, then it's bye bye.

Cheers!!

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 10:38 AM, Jeff Matthews said:

Taking ivermectin with weed will make your speakers sound better.

I feel the need to correct you. Psilocybin and Weed taken together will greatly enhance the quality of your system far beyond ivermectin. My local audio dealer should keep a stash behind the counter before he does a demo and then keep you distracted until the full effects kick in. He could sell a lot of boomboxes at a premium price.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tommiek said:

I'm not a fan of YouTube, I don't know what to watch there, I just listen to music

I used to be that way and in fact am watching a few music videos as I type......That said, I started the day checking out livecams, watched a recently uploaded Swiss hiking video in 4K, and several News-related headlines from various global perspectives while I work. I enjoy how seamless it is between devices and locations.  

On 9/14/2023 at 4:46 PM, Zen Traveler said:

Ya know, I joined Facebook after they made major changes in 2017/18 and appreciate how they try and censor misinformation and purposely irresponsible civic behavior as I gather YouTube does. Fwiw, I happen to like Facebook as well, but this thread is about YouTube so I'll leave it there. 👣

Who decided what is ," miinformation'. 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the real Duke Spinner said:

Who decided what is ," miinformation'. 🙄🙄🙄

We live in the Information Age and although there are things we don't know, others we can differentiate by actual facts. When we actually see a person speak or witness a live event on "TV" it eliminates the need for a pundit to tell us what's going on. When it gets to the court system, we can weigh the evidence along with keeping up with trials and court cases....

The opposite would be posting/publishing opinions and having an alternative agenda in mind. There's even a phrase coined in that regard and what Facebook and YouTube are trying to combat. That's my take.

3 hours ago, JJkizak said:

Well when someone says that a square peg fits in a round hole perfectly you would have to believe that it is misinformation and that the individual flunked science.

JJK

Good point. It's a good idea to approach any media with a scientific outlook instead of accepting anything someone is telling you to accept on faith they are telling you "the Truth."

• Like 1

Love watching Adam Savage from Myth Busters do his thing. MeidasTouch comes in as a close second, for their legal analysis. After that anything to do with Cosmos, Science, Medical, Aviation. Sometimes Audio Gear but reviews are not subjective so what's the point?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1