Wtb klipsch k400 horns

12 hours ago, OO1 said:

klipsch parts  sell the K-401

Yeah but you will need S/N's from the speakers that will possess them Klipsch won't sell them outright because of the DIY'ers.  Good luck.

14 hours ago, Frzninvt said:

hit the ignore button , and make sure to read the klipsch Forum Guidelines  , I was not talking to you  ,do not reply to posts that are not directed to you 

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/guidelines/

Be Courteous!
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

• Haha 2

• Klipsch Employees
On 1/1/2024 at 3:27 PM, ToddRF75 said:

Interested in purchasing a pair of k 400 horns for my khorns.   Please feel free to reach out if you have some

you wish to sell.  

If you have serial numbers then you can purchase the horns. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

Cut the personal attacks. 

Sorry Chief, I didn't mean for my question to sound like an attack, it was a legitimate question. The exchange was a lot less aggressive than your and Claud's battle the other day. Your last words were that your statement to him was "It wasn't a compliment".

There is a problem in the Forum and everyone wonders why it continues to be permitted, which makes more people make the remarks that you edited out of this thread. As people are saying, it is cancerous.  

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

I have bought 3 pairs, one for Khorns and they went with the Khorns, another pair for some 1990 LS, this was in '04, I didn't like that batch because it looked like they had white cracks and '90 LS had no grills, so I got a different run. I still have a brand new pair in the box from Klipsch. 

But the most recent pair was about 10 years ago so I have no idea other than what I have seen people post. 

4 minutes ago, Travis In Austin said:

I have bought 3 pairs, one for Khorns and they went with the Khorns, another pair for some 1990 LS, this was in '04, I didn't like that batch because it looked like they had white cracks and '90 LS had no grills, so I got a different run. I still have a brand new pair in the box from Klipsch. 

But the most recent pair was about 10 years ago so I have no idea other than what I have seen people post. 

Are the ones that you have that you're not using aluminum?