Whats your FAVORITE song of all-time?

Juba310

I would find one of those symphony peices that are like days long, so that I would need one of those 20 gig hard drive nomads, than, using that, I would creat an antenna and use my great programing skills to convert the nomad jukebox into an interplexing beacon, with which I would be able to call home and get the hell off the island.

Well, the way I figure it,

I would take a Britney Spear's song, and have Bose headphones for my mp3 player. Within 10 minutes of listening to the mp3 player, someone would show up either to

1. Tell me that Britney Spears sucks,

or

2. Tell me that Bose sucks and how I should get new headphones,

Either way I'd be rescued.

-mkl

----------------

On 2/8/2003 5:17:15 PM mkl wrote:

Well, the way I figure it,

I would take a Britney Spear's song, and have Bose headphones for my mp3 player. Within 10 minutes of listening to the mp3 player, someone would show up either to

1. Tell me that Britney Spears sucks,

or

2. Tell me that Bose sucks and how I should get new headphones,

Either way I'd be rescued.

-mkl

----------------

lol, good one9.gif

I'd have to go with the requiem mass composed by Mozart Amadeus Wolfgang. it simply never gets old.

this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this, this is the sond that never ends, it goes something like this,

ok, both "it's a small world" and "this is the song that never ends" would drive you to insanity in no less than a day. screw one song, anything would drive me mad. I think I'll just hit my head on a rock in the edge of the beach so I drowned. but anyway, kenrat, these are the correct lyrics

"This is the song that never ends

It just goes on and on, my friends

Some people -- started singing it, not knowing what it was

And now they'll keep on singing it forever just because"

Linsey Buckingham's "Go Insane". After listening to it over and over again, then I'd sit under a cocanut tree and wait for a cocanut to drop on my head...I may have to wait a while until they finally split my head open and I bleed to death!14.gif

My all-time favorite is Cesar Franck's "Grande Piece Symphonique" for organ (it's over 23 minutes long).