where are my genearl quesitons!

prodj101

well, after a nice long momorial day weekend at our cabin on it's pinensula, I thought I'd check out the klipsch forum to see what ruckus had been stirred up, only to find there is no longer a general questions section! what the hell?!

Exactly what i was thinking man. Except for the cabin part. This is uncool. If it is the webmasters attempt at qualshing irrelivant questions, its really not gonna work. I will miss general questions though. Maybe we should just use the powered subwoofer sectionas a general questions, as they are the coolest component. Or maybe the all powerful webmaster will bring general questions back. I sure hope so.

Really though, there's no reason not to bring back the general section. Ordeals like that are going to happen anyway, they'll just be in the HT section, or the powered sub section or something. Personally, i'd rather keep all the random crap clumped togather in one area. Isn't that why that was there in the first place?

Yeah, I am really starting to miss that area.

I for one take the following oath.

"I promise never to get involved in another flame war. When a topic starts to turn ugly, I will refrain from any inflamitory remarks which could further fan the flames"

Please bring back the general section.4.gif

Well Moon, although we know that your intentions are good your idea may have a flaw in it. You see the fact is that Mares eat oats and Does eat oats and Little Lambs eat ivy.

A Kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you? 9.gif Im just kidding! Oooooops! Sorry about that. We know how you get when you are constantly surrounded by Honey Nuts. I know how it is. Just check out my signature. He He He He .2.gif Cheerio!

----------------

On 5/27/2003 2:47:09 PM bruinsrme wrote:

I can see it now, 100 people beating on their computer desks saying; I will not fuel the fire, I will not fuel the fire, well maybe a little.

we will alll cave to the antagonistic provocation from the instigater.

----------------

No man no... Must refrain. I will just send out my flames in private messages. 2.gif

Hello:

A good idea would be for those tired of battling a baiter to request that those posts be removed. Please note I'm not condoning censorship, but the language used was out of line in putting down Klipsch Speakers, their owners and the owner's thoughts.

That would seem to be a refeernce point of removal. And yes I did use a naughty word in another post, I was using an infamous word unique to the Founder of the Company. If it does offend, I don't mind if that post is removed. This Forum and its "posters" have more class than 99.5% of any other Forum regarding Audio.