McIntosh, Kidrock & ebay?

Tony Boone

I thought I'd start a new thread as I find this interesting. Someone posted a link to an ebay auction where some guy is selling a couple monoblock Macs. Upon further investigation it appears that it's Kidrock doing the ebay thing.

The first link in the next paragraph takes you to his photo gallery on the Apple website. Check out the links above the images.

Pictures of the actual units can be veiwed at:

http://homepage.mac.com/bmw10111/PhotoAlbum61.html

Look at the links above the pictures of the amps and check out the Vegas LA Trip images. Here's the link:

http://homepage.mac.com/bmw10111/PhotoAlbum73.html#

Isn't that Kidrock and Pamela Anderson?

I'm not at all interested in his music(???) but thought it interesting that he's into the ebay thing. lol

Tony B.

----------------

On 6/19/2003 9:30:55 PM odiedarklord wrote:

that's one sexy mf and one lucky bastard that kid rock is

----------------

Lucky yes. Lucky he has the money and fame necessary to have a woman like her on his arm. If that's what he wants. I suspect if times were hard and he lost both money and fame she'd be gone in a heart beat.

I've looked through all of the images and I don't see anything that demonstrates that this guy or couple have any substance to themselves individually or as a couple.

It appears that he can't have his picture taken without putting his middle finger up in the air or having some woman on his arm acting like a sl*t.

And then there's the image of he and one of his buddies holding up a handful of $100 notes in one hand and giving the photographer the finger with the other hand. Add all of this up and it comes to 0. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

I wonder if he, her or they ever contemplate the deeper things of life or is it all about the moment and pleasing the flesh?

Image-F018E221A0E711D7.jpg

The above image only goes to illustrate why I dislike what he produces. I suspect that if that plane took a nose dive he would be much less cocky. Might even start praying.

I'll stop here before I really get worked up. lol

Tony B.

Don't worry everyone, word has it that Pam is back on the market, so for those who are looking for a good time, looks like your luck is changing. Though I would have to agree with Tony...not much substance there. Maybe if you were dating Pam before everyone else had, it would be worth it, but not now.

Hey guys, I think the pics are Pams not KidRocks. I wonder if those are her monoblocks? If you look at what she's bought on ebay, you'll see a pair of Louis Vattan sandals and a bunch of Concorde paraphenalia. The pics of the kids also suggest they're hers. huh, intersesting.

----------------

On 6/20/2003 1:23:07 AM cyclonecj wrote:

----------------

On 6/20/2003 1:19:16 AM Johnny dB wrote:

I wonder if those are her monoblocks?

----------------

Are you still talking about the Mac amps?

----------------

my thoughts EXACTLY... 9.gif