K-401 Mid horns

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list somewhere that shows which drivers ar compatible with which horn and which tweeter/mid/woofer combinations go together. At least in a stock klipschorn configuration. I know there are a multitude of opinions on the "optimal" combinabtion. But looking for someplace to start with my DIY klipschorn project. Ive been scouring the forum and its hard to try to glean the answer from so much information and opinions.

Thanks

----------------

On 7/21/2003 6:31:21 PM Frzninvt wrote:

I take it that the compression gaskets (washers) have to be ordered separately and are not included with the K-401 Horns then. Good to know if I decide to order, they just seem so cheaply constructed compared to the K-400.

----------------

I bet ya they work a whole lot better than the K400 so many of us have rope caulked for the past 20+ years!

I have some bass guitars that use composite fiber for the neck and some for neck reinforcing. Makes a big difference. And it don't come cheap. So for $50 each, I'm going to do it.

artto-

I ordered up a pair myself, should be delivered next week. I figure I'll keep them safe for now and really work with the K-horns and the 400 horn first. But I wanted to get the 401 horns in case they raise the price, sell out, etc.