Vulgar Screen Names

SCOOTERDOG

I just want to say this BB is my second home. I come here for great chat and inside knowledge from all of my BB friends. I noticed today we have a new member with the screen name of "Driedc-ntjuice". Personally I think our board is a little bit more sophisticated then this. I would hope my fellow BB friends would feel the same. If our new member plans on becoming a welcomed friend I think he should consider a screen name a bit more appropriate.

Of course this is MHO.

Scotterdog

just a warning for those of you who may go as far as to check his threads, he's posting EXTREMELY disturbing pictures, and I beg you all to stay the hell away, and don't let your curiosity get the best of you because you WILL regret seeing it. it's not about toughness, it's is simply sickening. you would do well to stay away from the promedia 5.1 section until the adminstration takes action. we've had this kind of attack nearly a year ago from a multiple account member who used to discuss audio by himself. the ip address showed at the time that all three users were posting from the same computer. again, I beg you, DO NOT let your curiosity get the best of you.

EDIT: really, my stomach is a bit turned right now.

----------------

On 8/3/2003 8:10:46 PM prodj101 wrote:

as much as I think those pictures are completely inappropriate for this forum, they aren't that bad. I mean come on, it's just dead people. I'm not one of those crazy necrophyliacs or w/e, just doesn't bug me alot.

----------------

ya ya ya you are one tough cookie, but guess what, IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! how idiotic is this that you'd actually post in regards to how it didn't bother you, NOONE CARES. the point is to warn people(as in people of all ages) from seeing these AGAINST their will. knowing that kids surf here(you are one of them)do you think it is appropriate to post how it isn't so bad? what exactly is the purpose your responce? to let people know, hey it's not appropriate but it ain't so bad?

----------------

On 8/3/2003 7:35:43 PM GooseChaser wrote:

just a warning for those of you who may go as far as to check his threads, he's posting EXTREMELY disturbing pictures, and I beg you all to stay the hell away, and don't let your curiosity get the best of you because you WILL regret seeing it.

----------------

I sent an e-mail to the moderator/webmaster telling them about this situation. Hopefully, by tommorrow, these threads will get eliminated and this "person" will be permanently banned from these forums.

Also, as a warning to others, I see that "he/she/it" is attempting to spoof under GooseChaser by using the name "Goose_Chaser", with an underscore (_).

I didn't go into those threads, but I did see the thread that the "real" GooseChaser posted "PLEASE READ ME", but this idiot posted a picture under that one that I unfortunatly caught a glimps of (fortunatly it was a very quick glimps and I hit the scroll wheel on my mouse to get past it real quick).

I guess this just shows immature some people really are in this world.

This is the first I've heard about this new member and his/her threads...it's just plain sickening, and I have no intentions on seeing this person's posted pictures. Moderators/Webmaster...please remove this person and all his/her posts from the ProMedia and other Klipsch Forum bulletin boards ASAP!

When we were in Indy, Trey mentioned if we see anything or anyone posting things that should not be here to email him and he would take care of it. Sounded to me that Klispch MGMT wants to provide this resource to us, but is getting tired of some of the CRAP going on here. Remember that there company logo is on the top of each page, they own the servers and Internet pipes we connect to every day. They could decide one of these days to remove this forum.

Trey mentioned that they were not going to take any more crap on this forum. I would send it to him instead of the webmaster. If the webmaster acct is like the one I have at work, who knows how long it will take.

Since Trey is not at his desk babysitting this Forum (remember he is a full time engineer at Klipsh) he does need our help to watch this place.

I too like to visit this forum like most of you good people, have learned a lot over the last few years and have made a lot of friends.

If you see something that should not be here, simply email Trey and don't join in the debate fueling the fire.

JM

• Klipsch Employees

I hate to say this, but you guys got this taken off before I could see the pic that was posted. Not that I realy wanted to see it, I just missed something...

Anyway, good job! Thanks for helping to keep this a family forum.

BTW: Kain64 is gone for good.