Audio Get Together

j-malotky

Hi All

We have the date for the next greater Milwaukee get together. Saturday September 6th. An open invitation to all, if you are in the Wisconsin, Northern Illinois area that day, come on over and have a good time and meet some of the good people on this forum.

We are planning on meeting at Boomacs house 2PM ish. Planning to listen to his various systems including his newly acquired NosValved Scott 299A. Planning a cookout 4:30-5:00 ish. We then will head over to my house where we will hookup his Scott to my Khrons and compare to my McIntosh setup. The plan then is to fire up my Heritage HT and watch some movies into the evening.

If you want to bring your wife or kids feel free, my house is setup for all age children. You could bring them to my house before heading over to Boomacs. If we have enough kids, I use one of the teachers at my kids daycare for a babysitter.

For you who know where I live, Boomac lives only 4 miles from me to the south and west.

If you can attend, please email me or Boomac with a head count so we can plan food etc.

Hope to see you there.

JM

Artto,

Love or no love I am not staying with you LOL ! You just seem to anxious 9.gif

Louis,

I just can't see how Georgia is anywhere near Milwaukee 9.gif

Boomac and Tom

you two will have to fight it out 9.gif

Tom,

Yes I snore and no I'm not sleeping with you !! 9.gif

Craig,

You old fart!

You do not sleep on a road tripp you just party until the sun comes up.

Milwaukee unfortunately would be long past Summerfest. i have never been their but my old WI friends say it was a really nice time.

Heck Craig just borrow a VW microbus from an old Deadhead and crash in the back.

----------------

On 8/11/2003 8:34:45 PM Audio Flynn wrote:

Craig,

You old fart!

You do not sleep on a road tripp you just party until the sun comes up.

Milwaukee unfortunately would be long past Summerfest. i have never been their but my old WI friends say it was a really nice time.

Heck Craig just borrow a VW microbus from an old Deadhead and crash in the back.

----------------

I think I have one in the backyard somewhere but you'll have to make a short detour to MD to get it.

JM/Boom-

Sounds like this will be a great time. Wish I could make it out for it, but no business travel in your neck of the woods yet. Have a trip down in PA near Harrisburg next week, but I don't think anyone lives near there. It's ok, since I'll get a chance to catch up with some family down in that area. Someday, though, I hope to get up there. Would be almost like home with the K-horns, Fortes, Scott, etc. Only think I don't have is Mac gear, and I think I'd be in trouble if I get any of that in the near future.