Nice and Clean EICO HF-81 on Ebay

No Disc

Nice looking apparently bone stock EICO HF-81. The loon evidently also saw that page of mine and perhaps tossed on a few coats of satin paint along with some elbow grease and Nevr-Dull on ye ole face plate. It isnt hard to do.

We'll see where this one goes. It surely is not mine, however. My unit would be offered here first and to the list of people that have written me asking for first dibs which was quite a few a year ago.

Nice EICO though. A really nice Pilot integrated just went for a little over $200 as well. Some good stuff coming up again. As a matter of fact, here is a list of some great options. There are others as well but I got tired of typing. A few below really stand out. Some might need some work to bring up to speck. ALL will bring great vintage tube sonics at bargain. I left off the receivers since I personally like to opt for the separate tuner since it's a BEAR to get aligned and up to spec at times. I would rather have it separate from the amp but it's an option (ie Fisher 500C). A few good monoblocks and dedicated amps remain on there as well...

Interesting Auctions currently on ebay

EICO HF-81 / Factory Wired

EICO HF-81 Stock wiring ~ Black and Brass polish

EICO HF-81 Stock

Stock Scott 299

Scott 222C - rebuilt by Paul at BizzyBee

Fisher X101 -VERY NICE Piece - Tube rect - so-so condition

Fisher SA-300 EL-34 Amp - Nice

kh

The Radio Craftsmen amps sound really, really good. I had a buddy who had a pait driving some big 15" Tannoys in horn-loaded corner cabinets back in the mid-1980's. Then again, I have yet to come across a good 6L6 based amp that I didn't like! I've always wanted a pair of these but as of yet have never come across any decent ones. Of course all those years when I was thinking about them EBAY did not exist. Now, I could probably have a dozen of them by the end of the year!!

Who Ever bought the LK48 must of been overwhelmed by a sob story because that amp was no where near worth $455 heck the numbers were wore off the volume dial ! Its hard to figure eBay from one day to the next. I would of never paid more then $175 for that amp !

Craig