Received this today and had to dhare.

boomac

Yep,I'm offended,my neighbors half brother is a gay Australian baseball player/singer and owns a restauraunt in Jamacia called the Blender.My neighbor is a bald drug addict that wants to be a country music star but his 300 lb sister(coffee shop owner)said he belongs in a zoo.I'm sure glad they didn't see this post. So,you see how easy this could offend someone,I don't.

On 09/09 clueless wrote:

"MOON...Take careful notes... 9-1-1...NINE ONE ONE...September 11, THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW....and tell me that this thread doesn't have the potential to biggest flame war ever...and hey to even top the cake... we have the return of my most favorite forum member ever.

I'm really tired of this kind of stuff on this forum."

----------------------------------------------------------

Clue, It's been a week and I'm still "clueless" as to what you were talking about. You're tired of this kind of stuff on this forum? Perhaps you should practice what you preach. Hey, it was just a funny list of names. Nothing more, nothing less and nothing to do with 911. I would never joke around with that number. Never!

Gary: I had to think a sec, (well, maybe a little longer) about the corduroy pillows. When it finally hit me, I had a good laugh. 9.gif

boomac -

The ENTIRE reason for my post is that posts similar to this have turned into MAJOR flame wars in the past. This has caused threads to be removed from the forum and the even complete shutdown of the General Questions Forum. I felt that with the upcoming anniversary of 9-11, with emotions running a bit high, that it was particularly a bad time to post something like this.

Don't worry, I won't bother doing this again.

clueless: In retrospect, you may be right about the timing. I really never thought about it in that way but I can accept your premise that some might draw a connection. A flame war was never my objective. I just thought it was really funny and clever. No hard feelings here Clu. Sometimes friends need a break from woofs and tweets.

Another bumper sticker: My kid had sex with your honor student!