Ear and horn...

the_highlander

highlander doesnt own any of the equipment he says he does PERIOD.

blah blah blah....

this guys says this and that - only to start flame wars... i think he is so bored with reality that he goes on our forum and makes himself into something he WISHES to be.

i dont believe that u have those eggleston speakers - if u did, u would post pix - and it is BS to say that you are already broke after buying them because $200 isnt gonna set you back much if you really were wealthy.

so... BAH!

he is probably FOODSHOULDBEFREE anyway.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, we can't win against a fool. we can only point out his dim-witted sense of sarcasm so many times. but in his skewed mind, he's outsmarting us all with a few sets of dull troll tactics so easily found in younger online communities... the worst kind of troll doen't know when he lost, and this is just going to get more pathetic and there's not a thing we can do about it. nevertheless, we can put trust in the the wonderful individual the_highlander is, as we've witnessed, and appreciate the fact that his real life must be $hit. over the web, he has the privilage to talk back at any of us. however in the real world, we know he's a little piece of $hit that noone cares about. so let's leave him be and let the chump chock on his complacency.

----------------

On 9/23/2003 6:46:06 PM the_highlander wrote:

"hey Highlander, F***OFF MORON"

ooh, I am really scare...not...hey pinipiggy, guess who's taking everything so personally now
6.gif

----------------

Hey smart ***......are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?

And how much are willing to put up?

You obvisously came in here to do some insinuating and incite. OK. I'm game. Are You up to it?

Come on, put your *** on the line..........what have ya got?

And you know what?......your user name......"the highlander"........

LOL

I love sci-fi.

Sean C is cool. 007 was a hell of a lot better

The Highlander is one of the most BOOOOORRRRRRRIIIINNNNGGG sci-fi movies ever made. I guess you like your speakers the same way. BOOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG.

I bet you're a really get up & go kinda person (LMFAO).

It's no wonder you don't like KLIPSCH.

----------------

On 9/23/2003 6:46:06 PM the_highlander wrote:

"hey Highlander, F***OFF MORON"

ooh, I am really scare...not...hey pinipiggy, guess who's taking everything so personally now
6.gif

----------------

Yeah....I'm taking it personally now. Can you? Are you capable of it? Then put your money where your big mouth is jag. I dare ya.