Ear and horn...

the_highlander

----------------

On 9/22/2003 3:22:47 PM the_highlander wrote:

"I'm pretty sure your wit isn't that great at all. I'd say it is probably right on par with a five year old..."

yup you're right...and you took the bait...and so you admitted that you're dumber then dumb...I'd say on par with the retard...

----------------

and there is all we need to know about Highlander....no more food for the troll from me....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"However, as "great" as they might sound, they are certainly not perfect, for whatever design one brings into the equation -- there will be problems."

and how did you come to the conclusion that I think they're are perfect? or perhaps you just like to speculate and jump to forgone conclusion...

"...show that you may have a somewhat limited audio background."

yeah you're right...I am not too bright since I am uneducated you know...for once I thought horn is something that you blow into to make some funny sound...oh well...time to burn some more green 3.gif

your attempts at intellectual comebacks always fall short....hmmm...I wonder why? maybe because you're not an intellectual? I'd say that's it. the "wit" you claim to have is nothing more than a failed attempt at insulting someone by turning the sentence around, this accomplishes nothing. go listen to your Ivys and Krell, I know that will make you feel better and get over this hard ego related problem you've been having. you do have Ivy's correct? I agree, I could go for some pictures. surely someone who can affoard to spend 100K on speakers can affoard a digital camera?

"go listen to your Ivys and Krell, I know that will make you feel better and get over this hard ego related problem you've been having"

yes, mother...

"you do have Ivy's correct?"

uh...let me check downstair to see if they're still there...

"surely someone who can affoard to spend 100K on speakers can affoard a digital camera? "

nah...I am flat broke now 8.gif...but I can use photoshop and doctor some pictures for you...3.gif

"Just go away troll"

uh...what's a "troll"?

Webster dictionary: Troll, v.

1. To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).

2. To sing heartily: troll a carol.

"Funny thing is that you are not welcomed even in multimedia forums (like the link on this thread shows), full with kids on dorms."

yeah well, they're jealous 'cause I have toys they don't have...

"yeah well, they're jealous 'cause I have toys they don't have..."

lol, if people felt that way, this klipsch forum wouldn't be as it is. many people on this forum have far better equipment than me, but you don't see me getting all mad. they dislike you be cause your an arrogant jerk.

"many people on this forum have far better equipment than me, but you don't see me getting all mad."

funny to see how you people getting flare up so easily when any criticism is made of your gears...pretty much the same behaviors of those BOSE defenders...and the same line of "counter-attack" is being used "it seems that you have a somewhat limited audio background"...

Lets See ---

For a $100,000 speaker I would expect it to

on the mundane side...

- to wake me up daily with a fresh pot of coffee

- make an extra fine omelette

- to Wax and polish my car weekly

- clean the potties and the cat boxes

on the esoteric side...

- provide me with enlightenment and spiritual guidance

- to elevate me beyond the need for sorry assed quibbling on a forum that is obviously below me in my highly enlightened state...

may the farce be with you

...daggnabbitt...those middle letters strike again...

I just jumped in also but I'm pretty sure this is Food Should Be Free or some other previously banned forum member causing trouble. Nobody owning those $100k speakers would bother coming on this forum unless they were embarrassed after realizing they could have spent so much less and still had a great pair of speakers. Time to get lost.

----------------

On 9/22/2003 8:32:46 PM the_highlander wrote:

BOSE defender...er...I mean horn defender or is it Klipsch defender getting on the defensive...quite interesting...

oh and by the way, they did all of those for me for many years while you're dreaming about them everyday...and you're still clueless...with your horns...

----------------

lol you idiot, clu just said they should have elevated you passed forum squabbling. you say they have, but they obviously haven't. hmmm, maybe it's because you don't have any, LOL.

All I have to say is LMFAO!!3.gif

Having followed Ears and Highlander on other forums (Neoseeker and 3dss) I have to say way to go Ears for that awesome ***-whooping post. Poor lowlander is a troll as evidenced by quite a few threads he has been involved in in the past and I sure as hell don't believe he owns any of the gear he claims (Ivy's, Sennheiser Orpheus6.gif , Videologic Sirroco Pro), etc.

"I have to say way to go Ears for that awesome ***-whooping post"

Ear is my little brother and sometimes he's a little crazy but he's funny...and I have nothing against him since we share a common interest 3.gif...

now I can assure you none of the gears I own is lemon...as to your belief, it's none of my concern...this is the net frontier...anything goes dude...10.gif