The Marshall knobs are nice!

BigBusa

Craig,

I cannot believe my eyes! I just read that you prefer SET, and then you mentioned something about getting screwed?11.gif

While we are on the subject of whirled peas, is it true that a consensus has been reached, and you, Jazman, Kelly, Guy, Ryan, and Big Busa are going to open a cappucino and tea shop in San Francisco? Synthfreak will be spinning the tunes, and y'all can provide the comic relief while Parrothead can chant push-pull to the classic Clash sell-out, "Should I stay or should I go."

----------------

On 11/25/2003 5:28:24 PM sheltie dave wrote:

Craig,

I cannot believe my eyes! I just read that you prefer SET, and then you mentioned something about getting screwed?
11.gif

While we are on the subject of whirled peas, is it true that a consensus has been reached, and you, Jazman, Kelly, Guy, Ryan, and Big Busa are going to open a cappucino and tea shop in San Francisco? Synthfreak will be spinning the tunes, and y'all can provide the comic relief while Parrothead can chant push-pull to the classic Clash sell-out, "Should I stay or should I go."

----------------

Well Dave, I stand in awe of your ability to tie up so many loose ends in a two sentence paragraph. While it doesn't really come close to matching my plan for world peace (which, thanks to the terrorist act inspired moderators, was censored 2.gif ) it is inspired in its own way.

I find it interesting that the only thread I've participated in the last couple of days is talking (k)nobs, gay whales and nipples (while swirled peas may elude me it definitely has an inspired sound). In true Rush Limbaugh style - I blame the internet for my infatuation with this sex talk.

And yes - I am still pouting and keeping the plan to myself...

This weekend I want to catch their "new" rockumentary on the folk movement, think it is "A mighty Wind." Like the allusion to a fart, 'tho I just picked up The Best of Peter, Paul and Mary for my almost year-old son. Puff was my favorite song in kindergarten, and I can remember asking Mom to sing it to me every day.

The perfect bookend to this classic duo would be a new cohort film set in three or four cities that follows four or five forum members from when they are wee little ones to the present moment. Throw in a good mix of "A Confederacy of Dunces," one of the great books of American literature, dashes of "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance," and a gothic tinge of "Wuthering Heights,"

with Fini and me as the scriptwriters10.gif

Two scenes come to mind immediately...the 6'9" starting basketball center with the five inch afro coming down to the dorm room to deseed his evening js using, of course, DSOTM because I had the foldout version, and he liked most of the strange music I played; second...because of the prolonged water fights between two girl's floors and our floor in the dorm, there were actually small pointed plants growing through our well-wetted carpet. We didn't mind because the girls both wore bikinis during their raids, they would make pit stops to roll on our chia pet carpet(well before chia pets!), and we had shower curtains installed to protect the Ohm C2 speakers. Must have these scenes in the final cut, Fini!1.gif

• 1 year later...