Where's Smilin? MIA in Mexico?

Piranha

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You rarely read a post all the way through, do you Parrot? Others dont know your history here.

Read below carefully.

1. I did NOT find the wedding pictures

2. I did NOT find that sad thread in the Springsteen forum

3. I dont troll and bait every post you make

Both your pictures AND the Springsteen references were sent to me by another forum member who thought it amusing.

kh

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/24/2004 12:24:22 PM paulparrot wrote:

Thanks, Smilin. Mobile clearly finds me fascinating: Running a Google search on me to find wedding pictures, now newsgroup posts from many years ago. Unfortunately, it takes only a few to ruin things for the many.

----------------

Paul, I just do not understand when people have too much time on there hands, and they do silly things like that. Did you know for 20 bucks you can get a sattalite photo of Kelly's house, and if you really know your stuff, all the pertinant personnal info of anyone you want. It is really scary what the internet has made available to computer geeks like Kelly, VS. computer professionals who would never do a search like that and let it be known. It seems to me like an invasion of privacy2.gif unfortunatly with the internet being the wild west, these things happen all too often. Sometimes it may be better to be a ghost.

----------------

On 1/24/2004 12:31:12 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

Thanks, Smilin. Mobile clearly finds me fascinating: Running a Google search on me to find wedding pictures, now newsgroup posts from many years ago. Unfortunately, it takes only a few to ruin things for the many.

----------------

Paul, I just do not understand when people have too much time on there hands, and they do silly things like that. Did you know for 20 bucks you can get a sattalite photo of Kelly's house, and if you really know your stuff, all the pertinant personnal info of anyone you want. It is really scary what the internet has made available to computer geeks like Kelly, VS. computer professionals who would never do a search like that and let it be known. It seems to me like an invasion of privacy
2.gif
unfortunatly with the internet being the wild west, these things happen all too often. Sometimes it may be better to be a ghost.

----------------

You're right, Smilin. The translation is: "I didn't find the info, I just posted it to try to embarrass you. See the distinction?"

----------------

On 1/24/2004 10:29:39 AM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 1/20/2004 10:46:31 AM Piranha wrote:

----------------

On 1/20/2004 2:40:28 AM smilin wrote:

Hey Smilin,

Nothing could top what you did in that one week period in December. Or was it one day?

----------------

Yeah, that was over Thanks giving when I had my family at Universal studio's
2.gif"
we were at the Hard Rock in Orlando and they charged 12.99 for 24 hour internet access. All day we ran around the parks, all night I was on ebay and audiogon. I was just so damn frustrated getting sniped over and over, I figured just join em, cause ya sure cant beat em

12.gif"

----------------

Talk about the ideal playground? Orlando, Universal, Hard Rock, eBay, Audiogon and Klipsch. What more could a grown man ask for?

P.S. I was at Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday with the kids. It was a nice sunny 75 degrees.
2.gif"

----------------

It's 30 degrees out, were cruising in a discovery, the back is filled with cornwall's, quicksilvers, scotts, B&K, LP's, CD's, Rega, Tjoeb, Denon, Elite, Chorus, Heresy, Tivo, DVD's, Where going deaf from the high db's and along comes Mr. SVS B4-PLUS with his partner Crown k2, The walls are shaking, the brains are flaking, were ready to Rock That Smilin house down
11.gif

Man it just got HOTTER in CHITOWN
6.gif

----------------

Good!

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/24/2004 12:27:43 PM mobile homeless wrote:

You rarely read a post all the way through, do you Parrot? Others dont know your history here.

Read below carefully.

Kelly, how do you know Paul RARELY reads a post all the way thru?

----------------

On 1/24/2004 11:36:34 AM mobile homeless wrote:

Yeah, the quoting thing has become really abused in 2 Channel lately in my view. IT actually makes the posts and threads harder to read and find the actual "new" material. Usually with a simple few word reference, you can point to the subject. It actually makes your new comments STAND OUT. The new trend is to have pages of threads with HUGE posts quoted over and over. It's like a wall of quotes which take up realestate with no new material. There is nothing like quoting a 80 line post with the new text: "I heard that!" below. Just a few months back, the quote option was rarely used. Now it's common as rain. It's an option easily abused.

kh
----------------

I heard that 2.gif

----------------

On 1/24/2004 11:54:03 AM paulparrot wrote:

The quote function really comes in handy when someone goes back and changes his posts all the time, causing the response posts to be confusing. When you quote somebody's original post, before it has been tampered with, then everything makes more sense and is above-board.
----------------

I heard that9.gif

----------------

Thanks, Smilin. Mobile clearly finds me fascinating: Running a Google search on me to find wedding pictures, now newsgroup posts from many years ago. Unfortunately, it takes only a few to ruin things for the many.----------------

For the record I also think you're a good guy paulparrot. Not the troll as described above in the thread. Some people take all of this WAY too seriously. It's rather amusing.

Some people on this Forum need to get a life outside the world of their PC desk.

Guest Anonymous

, Smilin. The translation is: "I didn't find the info, I just posted it to try to embarrass you. See the distinction?"

----------------

Kelly should really grow up, and stop badgering you Paul.

----------------

On 1/24/2004 1:05:50 PM smilin wrote:

, Smilin. The translation is: "I didn't find the info, I just posted it to try to embarrass you. See the distinction?"

----------------

Kelly should really grow up, and stop badgering you Paul.

----------------

I heard that. Who's Kelly anyway?

----------------

On 1/24/2004 12:13:20 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 1/24/2004 11:22:50 AM Guy Landau wrote:

and it's starting to be annoying.

----------------

And your not?

----------------

at least I'm the reason you already own a tube amp. Thanks for the gratitude.

900 posts in 2 months- ever think of getting a life?2.gif6.gif9.gif11.gif13.gif14.gif15.gif16.gif6.gif1.gif4.gif11.gif11.gif11.gif9.gif8.gif7.gif15.gif14.gif13.gif4.gif2.gif1.gif12.gif11.gif16.gif