• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Craig,

So do you think that the 272 sounds better or prefer than the Mark III's?

Steve,

What time on the 25th man? I would love to come by and do some auditioning. I'll bring my very very very shinny Mark III's also. I'll have some questions for Craig on them as well.

Peace to all!

Jason

9.gif9.gif

----------------

Jason,

Craig prefers the Mark III's, and as I have never heard any of them, I will abstain from making an opinion until the 25th, time would be around 11 am kickoff. You have my #'s so lets talk!!! I would very much like to meet you anyway, so cool, be there or be square

2.gif

Smilin16.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/11/2004 1:04:04 AM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 1/11/2004 12:53:35 AM risingjay wrote:

100!!
9.gif

Congrats all!

----------------

Nevermind.

----------------

Gary,

what your missing is that Jason cannot count higher than adding up his fingers and toes

2.gif2.gif heh heh heh6.gif

Zebrawoods in da house

smilin

Craig,

So do you think that the 272 sounds better or prefer than the Mark III's?

Steve,

What time on the 25th man? I would love to come by and do some auditioning. I'll bring my very very very shinny Mark III's also. I'll have some questions for Craig on them as well.

Peace to all!

Jason

9.gif9.gif

----------------

WOOO slow down. I never said I liked the 272 better !! All I said to Steve on the phone is it sounded similar or comparable. No I do not prefer it to my Mark III's but keep in mind I have over 2 grand in my Mark III's including the preamp I run this is a big chuck of change over the 272 and I work for myself for free ! Your more then welcome to come by and I'll help you anyway I can with your Mark III's.

Craig

----------------

On 1/11/2004 1:06:34 AM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 1/11/2004 1:04:04 AM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 1/11/2004 12:53:35 AM risingjay wrote:

100!!
9.gif

Congrats all!

----------------

Nevermind.

----------------

Gary,

what your missing is that Jason cannot count higher than adding up his fingers and toes

2.gif2.gif
heh heh heh
6.gif

Zebrawoods in da house

smilin

----------------

Stop making fun of me Smilin!15.gif So I only have 10 fingers and 9 toes.15.gif I take it very personaly! My big toe was a very important piece of my body, and I miss it.15.gif Stop making fun of me or I will report you9.gif

(Can we get another fight started 9.gif )

Guest Anonymous

Jay,

You better get some more digits2.gif Cause I have a a pair of chorus for you to p/u to round out your HT on the cheap, let me know if ya want em12.gif

Smilin11.gif

Guest Anonymous

PSmilin"<ahttp://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/11.gif">

----------------Did you get the Khorns already?

----------------

Piranha,

No I have not bought khorn yet, I got a email from jazzman saying the same crap as before"as you know a similar pair was sold on ebay for $5600.00" I will let him stew till he offers them for a price and not make an offer2.gif if yanno what I meen. I cannot figure him out, I tought he wants to sell them, but I guess he wants to keep playing games6.gif And I will not play those games, I offered him cash, not check $$$$ in exchange, he's acting like a fool and should probably put them on ebay heh heh heh, than he can pull them in the last 10 minutes too11.gif

Smilin16.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/11/2004 7:22:54 PM NOSValves wrote:

Giving away my Chorus's ????

----------------

Craig,

I made a deal with my wife today when she saw the 2 pair of cornwall, 1 pair chorus 1, 1 pair heresy 1, and the B4-plus, and she know you are bringing me another set of corn's. The deal is it is OK to have at the most 6 LARGE speakers and 2 smaller on top of the rears, heh heh heh11.gif I tried getting away with a pair of cornwall And a pair of chorus in the rear, the deal now is cornwall plus heresy on top of cornwall for the REAR3.gif now isnt that the way to negotiate!, worse case scenerio is a paier of khorns, 3 cornwall, and a pair of heresy, with a huge sub."works for me"11.gif heh heh heh......so that means I have a pair of chorus available cheap!!!6.gif so wjo wants em!!!!!!1st served at smilins 1 pair of chorus chip chip chip13.gif

Smilin

----------------

On 1/11/2004 10:41:28 PM smilin wrote:

PSmilin
11.gif"
----------------

Did you get the Khorns already?

----------------

Piranha,

No I have not bought khorn yet, I got a email from jazzman saying the same crap as before"as you know a similar pair was sold on ebay for $5600.00" I will let him stew till he offers them for a price and not make an offer
2.gif
if yanno what I meen. I cannot figure him out, I tought he wants to sell them, but I guess he wants to keep playing games
6.gif
And I will not play those games, I offered him cash, not check $$$$ in exchange, he's acting like a fool and should probably put them on ebay heh heh heh, than he can pull them in the last 10 minutes too
11.gif

Smilin
16.gif

----------------

$5600???? Forget that. I know you can get them WAY cheaper than that.

----------------

On 1/11/2004 10:47:36 PM smilin wrote:

----------------

On 1/11/2004 7:22:54 PM NOSValves wrote:

Giving away my Chorus's ????

----------------

Craig,

I made a deal with my wife today when she saw the 2 pair of cornwall, 1 pair chorus 1, 1 pair heresy 1, and the B4-plus, and she know you are bringing me another set of corn's. The deal is it is OK to have at the most 6 LARGE speakers and 2 smaller on top of the rears, heh heh heh
11.gif
I tried getting away with a pair of cornwall And a pair of chorus in the rear, the deal now is cornwall plus heresy on top of cornwall for the REAR
3.gif
now isnt that the way to negotiate!, worse case scenerio is a paier of khorns, 3 cornwall, and a pair of heresy, with a huge sub."works for me"
11.gif
heh heh heh......so that means I have a pair of chorus available cheap!!!
6.gif
so wjo wants em!!!!!!1st served at smilins 1 pair of chorus chip chip chip
13.gif

Smilin

----------------

So you're going to sell three Corns too?

Guest Anonymous

]----------------

So you're going to sell three Corns too?

----------------

No I will have an extra verticle to put in storage, I will use the 1 67 vert as my center2.gif heh heh heh11.gif

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 1/12/2004 12:04:00 AM 3dzapper wrote:

$5600! Dean didn't pay a whole lot more than that for his brand new Khorns. That said I wouldn't sell mine for 56 hundred. They're my buddies!
3.gif
We've been through a lot together for a long time.
1.gif

Rick

----------------

Rick,

If I was going to spend that much, I WOULD buy a new pair, but I made a call today to a store that has 2 pair in stock and guess what, I can buy a pair for SUBSTANTIALLY less

3.gif3.gif Jazzman seems to play with himself alot, all he has to do is Quote a FAIR price and sell the DOGS he owns6.gif Smilin but not stupid11.gif

Smilin,

Not for me to tell you what to do but that never stopped me before so.........9.gif

You have already got your wifes permission to buy a pair of Khorns. The new Khorns are the best sounding ones ever built. Make an appointment, grab your trusty old scott and your wife's favorite music, pack her in the van and go have her listen. She'll have you buy the new ones.It worked for me! They are going to grow old with you so why not start with the best3.gif

Rick