transparent klipschorn

mbajner

I wonder if there's some significance to Klipsch suddenly showing a lot more about Heritage on its home page? I also like the blue color scheme better than the previous fires-of-hell bent. It would be nice to think that a seismic shift in Klipsch marketing might be under way!

Larry

Some observations.

That is the Klipsch Museum in the old telephone building.

Look at the polycylindrical diffuser on the wall.

That is a K-5 with the rotating baffle on the display case, meant to be part of an organ tremellow (sp?) unit.

The bifurcator is probably a prism shape, we're just seeing the edge.

There is something of interest in the constuction. The rectangular pieces which are called the "B" pieces in the SpeakerLab constructions are notched. This means the top and bottom wedges do form part of the back chamber. This may be something which was used for a time, and then reversed. At least the SpeakerLab plans might, MIGHT, have reversed this. Whether it followed a change at the Klipsch factory I can't say.

Sandals with red socks?

Gil

Tony,

I think you got the mirror effect correctly. I think they only have one of the transparent KHorns, and the image has been copied and flipped to show a pair of them. I took one side and flipped it, layed it over the other side and changed the transparency. It lines up perfectly. Photoshop is so cool!

Marvel