They changed my Signature !!

NOSValves

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that, too. They redid Guy's as well. They both take up about as much room now as before they redid them, only they are somewhat less readable their way. I did notice that there is a section in our profile for our system details. I like seeing members' systems in their sigs, though. It's easier to keep their posts in context for me. For example, if some guy is running a Promedia sub with Khorns, I know I can really disregard his opinion on many things.

I noticed when I made a minor change yesterday, that 1) the normal extra lf/cr tags were not there (I used to have to remove a bunch of them every time I made a change). But now there are no lf/cr tags at all. Hopefully some mechanism for new-line indication will make itself known .. or just mysteriously start happening.

It was interesting looking around, watching the formatting evaporate from signatures as the unfortunate ones attempted to perform a tweak or two.

Leo

It's too bad Craig, I don't think that it was you but, some did abuse competitive logos in their sigs. Do you remember seeing the kid (I don't recall his handle) who displayed a 3 inch SVS subs logo in his sig? That was IMHO a bit much.

At least now, since you are well known and your workmanship is respected by a large majority on the forum, you don't need the custom logo as much.

Rick