Klipschorn dimensions, and inspection tips?

fini

Klipschorns and Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!

Actually, fini, all the Forum is anxious to hear what your "chic chick" thinks of the vintage Klipsch "corner sound coops" you liberated from years of the silent treatment. It would also be illuminating if you could reveal the first words of your not so wee ones about the new fully loaded horns.

And, did you get a photo of C&S doing his Arnold impression of moving Khorns into the Governor's mansion?

Will you be building extra stout "false walls" and sliding in a center speaker a la PWK? =HornEda

I'm with Q-man, fini... shape up those corners so you can sound off like you've got a real pair! -HornEd

It sure is good to see so many of us longer term Forum folk opting for vintage Klipschorns... and, fini, on this day which would have been PWK's hundredth birthday, how can you play uncornered horns? Which brings up the 1948 Klipschorn patent question of, "Why did the Klipschorn cross the road?"

You guys wanna come over and do all the other friggin' crap I've got on the plate today? I posted, like, half a dozen photos, made 4 trips to my kids schools, picked up a sick kid, lost a turntable, cleaned up the Cornwalls, set up the Khorns. AND I'M ABOUT HALFWAY DONE WITH MY LIST!! It's OK they're not in corners, yet! SH-FRIGGIN-EESH!!

Oh well, I have Klipschorns!

----------------

On 3/9/2004 6:44:10 PM bkrop wrote:

Congrats Fini! Hope you enjoy the Khorns!

Oh, BTW, I TOLD you to quit banging on the damn TT!
9.gif9.gif10.gif12.gif

----------------

Oh, man, that IS funny!3.gif

Sorry guys. Gotta head out for groceries, now...Where did I put those "chill pills"...?

----------------

On 3/9/2004 7:25:02 PM paulparrot wrote:

Congrats, Fini. You know that these new speakers of yours need to go in corners, right? That was one packed vehicle! When are you going back for the pool table?

----------------

Paul,

I'm doing some calculations for turning the pool table into a sub. I'll go back when the math is done...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, gents! Indy, I played Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing, and alittle bit of NRBQ this afternoon. Yes, Lynn they sounded sweet even away from the corners!

Well, fini, now that you mention it... SPANKERS! I thought this was a family friendly Forum... and then sending all the Elvis impersonators into a Havana commune for a Spankers Convention!

Well, I just didn't think you were that kind of guy... but Clipped & Shorn... hmm, was it truly HIS van? HornEd

PS: Does he still live in the round house where a Klipschorn cant be cornered?