Hello everyone, new here. I'm the happy new owner of a pair of RF-7's(cherry), RS-7's and an RC-7. I recently went out to upgrade to HT and in the process of auditioning many brands of speakers I couldn't find any I liked better than these. At first I avoided them because I couldn't afford them, but once I heard them I just had to have them. I put them on a credit card so it didn't cost me any money, hah! I'm thrilled, it's the "Clarity." I've been listening to Tish Hinojosa, "Dreaming From The Labyrinth" for years on many, many different speakers and never knew that in the song "Atlantico" there are ocean waves, couldn't hear them except on the Klipsch. Hey, on that CD there are two songs in 3/4 time, like a waltz. How common is that in modern pop music?

I've demoed these speakers for people with the DVD "A Hard Day's Night" At about 53 minutes in, it's mostly center channel and then they play "I'm Happy Just To Dance With You" and boom it breaks into 2 channel, it's impressive. I think of it as the music Padres, Pod Race!

Nice to be here,

Frank Speaker

Welcome, Congrats on your new set up. There is plenty to learn on this forum, you'll get as many answers to your questions as you get responders, but the info presented here is pretty good. Personally I think its the best forum going. Once again welcome.

Welcome. Anyone that knows the Beauty of Tish Hinojosa's voice is a very welcome addition to the group. She is one magnificent singer. I saw her open once for Guy Clark and immediately bought everything she ever recorded. Not to tough on the eyes either!

josh

Frank,

The RF-7s are an excellent intro into what Klipsch, and Horns can do. You can enjoy them, and the rest of your system as is .. and as time goes on, If you find you want to experiment, plenty of upgrades are possible.

Leo