Undoubtably the uglies Scala I've ever seen.

m00n

----------------

On 3/31/2004 4:16:37 PM dougdrake wrote:

Distressed look - LOL!!! I think I saw this one at Crate & Barrel.

----------------

Doug,

Just think what Hildi or Frank could do with these...2.gif

" Here is up for sale a horn and speaker combo made by Klipsch.This speaker uses separate wires than the horn.Both of these are built together and are SUPER LOUD.This is a *ohm system and would be great for PA,stereo usage,or anywhere that a very loud speaker is needed.As you can see in the pictures that it has places where you put the wires and a tag that states 200 watts.The box itself needs attention as much with some painting but it is not busted.This as well with a lot of the items I list came out of a storage unit in Nashville,Tn. MUSIC city is what we call it.We will be listing a lot more items in the near future about music items so keep a look for some great deals."

Has Kelly moved to Nashville? Only someone with his mastery of the English language could come up with this...(winking here) (bifurcating there)

I laugh like a crazed hyena, salivating at the thought that noone else will be able to see Cindy Crawford under all that cheap makeup. Step right up, and get a real La Scala that needs work for a mere pittance. Dang tho, did they need to use a redwood for the ugly stick!?

I use the same model (the lascal pro with two piece cabnet) for a small pa .

I eamiled the seller to ask what he would charge to ship to boston area still waiting for a reply. I thought this cabnet if the price is right would be a perfect adition to the two I have know. The stock pro cabnet is coverd with a heavy splater paint, so all this cabnet would need is a a new coat of black paint sparyed on. and stripping the horn .To restore this cabnet to a stock pro lascala would only take a few hours of labor.

That is one crappy looking LaScala.

Is it some kind of Pro model? I was noticing that the HF section looked like it was sitting on top of the bass bin. Probably secured. Also, looks like it has some hardware on the sides of the bass bin. Suppose it was flown somewhere.