Klipsch to discontinue mighty Klipschorn.....

texas42

Just heard from a friend who works on the final assembly line that Klipsch will soon discontinue the Heritage series in favor of concentrating on home theater packages and their pro sound division. No more Khorn, LaScala, Belle or Heresy...What a sad day this is 8.gif ....

Ooooh ...UR ... a cruel man and should be forced to listen to the Bose cubes at high volume for a week straight. Even the mere suggestion that the legend that Paul built could go away is constitutionally banned as cruel and unusual punishment. Happy April 1

----------------

On 4/1/2004 2:59:40 PM J.4knee wrote:

Ooooh ...UR ... a cruel man and should be forced to listen to the Bose cubes at high volume for a week straight. Even the mere suggestion that the legend that Paul built could go away is constitutionally banned as cruel and unusual punishment. Happy April 1

----------------

No, NOOO, anything but that!!!

14.gif I promise I'll only use tube amps on Heritage speakers and I will buff the cabinets once a week. Anything rather than listen to blose...

----------------

On 4/1/2004 2:57:46 PM texas42 wrote:

----------------

On 4/1/2004 2:55:38 PM Guy Landau wrote:

Man who scores the most, wins a pair of Khorns.

----------------

Anything that has the words 'file' and 'worm' in the same link kinda scares me off as a virus...

----------------

It's just a game. Besides, only the webmaster mail has viruses.

Having been in the "metaphysical" business most of my adult life, I have been very cautious not to "prophesy" out loud or in print. I can hold my dark fears while keeping my own council. Once something is published, it takes on a sort of reality that can be self-fulfilling (like telling children, "While I'm gone, don't put beans up your nose!").

I know it was a joke. It had the expected effect. You are forgiven --but don't do it again or we may have to send some of the boys around!

FATHER BILL3.gif

If nobody is buying new Heritage speakers, then why are they so far behind on orders for them? Some folks can afford new, while others look for good bargains in the used arena. That will always be the case. Kinda like somebody wanting a two-window 1963 vette instead of a new one...the new one would be the obvious choice for performance, amenities, and handling, but some folks would rather pay twice as much for an old one.

----------------

On 4/1/2004 5:01:12 PM DRBILL wrote:

Having been in the "metaphysical" business most of my adult life, I have been very cautious not to "prophesy" out loud or in print.

FATHER BILL
3.gif
----------------

hey Father- I am a bit rusty in contacting the One - do you think you could use your influence for a little vengence. I understand that it is a bit tacky to ask for this sort of thing, but he is a Texan after all - seems like an exception can be made...

----------------

On 4/1/2004 5:52:52 PM hwatkins wrote:

----------------

On 4/1/2004 5:01:12 PM DRBILL wrote:

Having been in the "metaphysical" business most of my adult life, I have been very cautious not to "prophesy" out loud or in print.

FATHER BILL
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif"> ----------------

hey Father- I am a bit rusty in contacting the One - do you think you could use your influence for a little vengence. I understand that it is a bit tacky to ask for this sort of thing, but he is a Texan after all - seems like an exception can be made...

----------------

7.gif Vengence? Hey, I was going to label the thread "Bose buys Klipsch" but even I could not go that far...